~chapter 9

Nandini ending call with Manik went down to her father and brother talking about something. She took sit beside Abhi who wraps his arms around her shoulder pulling her beside him. He pecks her forehead and smiles as he talks to his father.

Nandini waits till for them to finish the conversations. 

Raman : princess I need to inform you something.

Nandini : what is it appa?

Raman : the fashion house you wanted to build in Mumbai will take time so I was thinking why don't you work with Manik for sometime being.

Nandini frowns looking at her father.

Nandini : I don't understand what you mean appa. I don't like business at all!

Raman chuckles and looks at abhi who wanted to open his mouth to tease Nandini. He shook his head and beats abhi.

Raman : princess it will take another week for the workers to finish the fashion house. It's just matter of a week. You wouldn't like to sit at home unless you have something planned for yourself.

Nandini gave thought about what Raman was saying. She looks at her father and brother who was hoping she would join Manik or do something else.

Nandini : can I have word with Manik before giving my answer?

Raman : he knows princess! I want to know your answer. Would you like to work with him for week?

Nandini : mani knows? He is okay with this.

Abhi : yes baby doll Manik was the one suggested us till the fashion house gets build. What is your thought on this?

Nandini : if mani has no problem then I am happy to work with him.

Raman smiles with Nandini's answer.

Raman : I'm so happy and proud of you princess.

Nandini smiles at Raman then looks at abhi who grins at her pressing his lips on her forehead.

Ishita coming out of kitchen calls them for dinner. Raman chuckling at his wife demanding voice got up first making his way to dining room followed by the siblings who giggles seeing their father being scared by their mother.

In malthora mansion.

Manik was in his study room checking some files when a butler comes to informing him about fab 4 and navya's arrival.

Manik : you may leave! I'll be down in a minute.

Butler nodding his head left from there and Manik closing the file took deep sigh before getting up from the chair. He grabs his phone and went down.

Manik heard laughter echoing in the room knowing his father wasn't present there yet. Manik shook his head and made his way to his friends.

Alya was first one to notice to Manik and ran to hug him but Manik saying hi to Alya moves to cabir. Alya feign humiliated as  everyone watched this. Alya faking smile moves to Mukti and stood beside her.

Everyone turns their head around as they heard raj and Neyonika's voice.

Cabir hugs Neyonika and smiles at raj who was angry with fab4 for bullying his daughter in his absence. Neyonika held raj's hand making him look at her. Raj clenching his jaw and putting fake smiles up greets fab4 and navya.

Raj : hello kids!

Alya : hello uncle! How was your holiday? We missed you!

Raj grits his teeth seeing Alya being so sweet when he know she isn't what she shows to the world.