Prologue

“Things don't really get along when they are the exact opposite of each other”

******

"Sam! I hate you!" A voice yelled while going down the stairs.

"What do you even mean?" The latter asked while munching on some chips.

The angry boy breathed in and out calming himself before he can even spit fire at his twin sister.

"Did you really use my toothbrush in cleaning the toilet?!" He asked making Sam smirk.

"Well, I think you know why I did that." She said and took a handful of chips before shoving it in her mouth while some chips fell on the carpeted floor.

"All I did was accidentally... ACCIDENTALLY! Cut your earphones! I didn't know that it was under the paper I was about to cut!" He said.

Sam looked at him with a look. "That's the point. That was the only one I had and you cut it and also... that toothbrush of yours was the only one you have... so we're even. Besides, you can just buy another one at the convenience store." Sam said to the frowning boy.

"If I didn't saw that little, particles on my toothbrush, I would've used it without knowing!" He whined earning a chuckle on the girl.

"It's not like this is the first time that we ever took revenge in each other bro." Sam said before standing up.

"How did I even end up with a twin sister like you." The boy muttered but made sure that his twin will hear.

She glared at him. "If you say things like that, it's not like we both don't have the same personality." Sam said before rolling her eyes.

The boy sighed. "Fine, but you will be the one who will buy me a new toothbrush." He said.

Sam just nodded knowing that even if they were twins, his big bro, aka Zach is still a few second older than him.

How sweet am I right?

****

"Hyung! We re running out of groceries." Namjoon said while looking at the now almost empty refrigerator.

"So? What do you want me to do?" Hoseok asked earning a slap on the back of his neck after.

"Ow! Hyung! What was that for?!" Hoseok looked at Yoongi who was glaring at him.

"It's your turn to buy some groceries pabo-yah!" Yoongi said earning a pout from Hoseok.

"Hyung! When you buy some groceries, can you buy some banana milk too?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around Hoseok's right arm while giving his puppy eyes.

'This is torture...' Hoseok thought. "Arraseo." He said in a baby voice while pinching the cheeks of the maknae who is now frowning.

"You better go now Hoseok. Lunch time is waiting~" Jin cooed from the kitchen.

"I got it!" Hoseok said before standing up and started walking towards his took to change.

*****

Sam is now on his way to the convenience store to buy his bro a toothbrush.

She was used to this actually, she and her bro usually prank each other. It was actually a life saver... It became a way to relieve their stress and show their twin bond.

Their parents got a divorce back when they were young and their father left them.

Their mother was so depressed when she found out that their dad had another family already. Mom really loved their dad, it was just that they couldn't find the right way to love each other completely because they were both opposite.

Mom was the weak one while dad was the strong one. Whenever they have a fight or quarrel, dad always was right even if they knew that mom was the right one.

After a year of being depressed, their mom unexpectedly bid goodbye to them and left without saying goodbye.

Zach, as the few seconds older bro, took care of his twin. Sam even remembered how his brother had those big round black circles due to the lack of sleep. Sam really wanted to help but his brother insisted. So to pay off his hard work, she studied real hard even if she was very lazy to.

It did paid off after she became the valedictorian and even if his bro was very busy, he still managed to be the salutatorian which really touched her.

After their school years, her bro became a board member at a company and did earn enough money for them both.

Sam was actually the first one who started the prank war tradition. The first time she pranked his bro was when she ordered a fake tongue and stabbed it with a lollipop stick. She saw it on YouTube while doing some paperwork that really stressed her out and wondered on what her bro will react.

After that, they both started taking revenge on each other and the prank war saga never ended.

****

"Okay, looks like I'm almost done. Just some fruits and... Right... A banana milk for Jungkook." Hoseok uttered to himself as started walking to the aisle where there are fruits.

He passed to some aisles where he doesn't need anything. He just looked around and see if he can find something interesting on his way.

Just as he was about to take a turn to the right, a girl accidentally bumped on the cart ahead of him earning a grunt from the girl dropping something that she was holding.

"Omo, mianhe, mianhe" Hoseok backed up a little and bowed at her multiple times.

The girl kneeled down and grabbed the thing she dropped before standing up. She looked at him and smiled a little.

"It's alright." She said shortly before going sideways and passed by me.

But when she did, Hoseok suddenly had this feeling which was very new to me.

Looking back to see at the girl who was still continuing walking at the opposite direction, Hoseok had this urge to talk to her even she was a complete stranger to him.

Hoseok sighed and just shrug the thought off knowing that they won't ever cross paths again...

Or will they?

****

Hey guys! Prologue is up!

I will publish the few chapters maybe after I finish because maybe I might procrastinate again.

Hoping that I will not procrastinate, hoping that you guys liked this prologue too!

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!!

❤✨❤✨❤