You

Sam felt strange after she passed by that stranger she just bumped into a while ago.

Based on how he looks like, he was the exact opposite of her. She does believe in the saying 'don't judge the book by it's cover' but right now, she will forget that she did.

Picking some snacks along, she started to regret of not getting a basket.

How can she not get these tasty snacks? She will just feel bad if she just picked a toothbrush for his bro and don't have any prize for her for being a good twin sister.

Just as she was about to drop some snacks, a hand offered to her making her look at whoever was the person.

It was the guy from a while ago...

"Are you having trouble?" He asked. Not saying a word, she looked at him from head to toe to see if this guy is no bad guy.

Hoseok must've understand her worries so he smiled politely at her. "I have no bad intention miss. I just saw that you were quite struggling so I decided to help you out. If you'll let me." He said so that the girl won't get the wrong idea.

"I think I'm good." The girl said but clearly, she was really struggling. She shouldn't trust this guy since he is still a complete stranger.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked eyeing the girl who was completely lying.

Sam nodded at him and turn around but immediately frowned when some snacks fell off from her arms.

She heard the guy behind her chuckle a little. "Clearly." He said and walked towards the snacks that fell and grabbed it.

"I still have enough space in the cart. You can put it there." He said.

The girl still was hesitating making him pout so without letting her answer, he took the snacks and the toothbrush from her and put it on the space if the cart.

"Let's go to the counter already." Hoseok said and started pushing the cart towards the nearest counter.

Sam, with no more choice, followed the stranger towards the counter.

After all, they will just split ways after this, right?

****

Sam was now standing beside the stranger who was waiting for the goods.

"Can you separate these? It's actually from my friend." Hoseok said earning a raised brow from Sam.

'Since when did they became friends?'

The cashier nodded and did as what he said. "That will be **** sir." The cashier said.

That's when Sam realized something. "I'm paying for my own stuffs." She said and took out her wallet but was too late since Hoseok gave the cashier some cash.

"No need." He said. Sam look at him as if he was the weirdest person in the planet.

'Didn't his parents told him about 'don't trust strangers'?'

"My parents told me that." Hoseok said making Sam snap her head at him.

"Did I say that out loud?" She asked making the boy chuckle.

"You're cute." He said making Sam snicker. "Right." The girl said.

Hoseok found himself smiling at the attitude of the girl. She was far from his personality.

****

As soon as they exited the convenience store, Sam started to walk but stopped when Hoseok called him.

The girl turn around and raised a brow.

"No 'thank you'?" Hoseok asked. The girl eyed him. "For what?" She asked making Hoseok frown.

"For helping you out a while ago?"he said in a 'duh' tone. Sam chuckled a little. "You offered even if I didn't even said yes so, it doesn't mean that I should say my thanks to you." She said.

Hoseok just sighed giving up since this conversation he has with this 'rude' girl is going no where.

"Can I at least know your name?" Hoseok asked. The girl raised a brow again.

"It's Samantha." Sam said earning a smile from the boy. "I'm Jung Hoseok." He said.

The girls just nodded at him before walking away not even bothering to say goodbye.

"That wasn't fair... I told her my full name yet she just said her first name." He talked to himself while staring at the girl who has no intention to look back.

Sighing, he started to hail a cab since his house was a few minutes walk but it would be a little hard with all these groceries.

'I hope to see you again, Samantha.'

****

Sam arrived at their house and was arranging the last remaining stuffs when she was greeted by the smiling Zach.

"Great! I'm gonna brush my teeth now." Zach said making Sam smirk.

"You really should. You have one bad breath bro." She said while covering her nose making Zach frown.

"I hate you."

The girl smiled sweetly at his bro but was ignored by his bro who was now walking towards the bathroom.

"I love you 3000!"

****

So, it always depends guys on when I will publish the chapters.

Anyways, I do hope you guys like this story already.

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!!

❤✨❤✨❤