end

Hoseok's POV

"Hyung, you should go visit Sam. He really needs you hyung." Jungkook begged making me raise a brow.

Aish, I know coming down here was a bad idea...

"And why would I do that?"I asked sarcastically.

"Hyung, if you don't, you won't see her ever again." Jimin begged a well making me roll my eyes.

She broke up with me and now she used my friends to beg me to come talk to her?! I'm not falling for her again.

What if she has a reason for leaving?

Why would I listen to you?

Duh, I am your sub conscious pabo. She must have a reason.

Her reason? Her reason was that she found someone else that she really loves.

"That's okay for me." I said and turn around making them face my back while I walk to my room.

They followed me and continued to beg but I just ignored them til I reach my room and lock the door.

"Hyung! Please! Listen to us for once!" Taehyung's voice was heard now.

"She hates me! Why can't y'all accept that?!" I shouted.

"Hyung! You are being a hard headed guy! She still loves you! She left because she is sick! She has a brain tumor hyung! She didn't found anyone else that she loves more than you because you are the only man that she loves more than us! Now she is moving g abroad for treatment! We don't know where she will come back! If you don't go talk to her, you'll regret it!"

I was frozen by what Namjoon shouted. Is it true?

"She is flying abroad tonight! You have to-"

I cut them off by opening the door. They looked at me shocked while I spotted Yoongi and Jin leaning in the wall with a smile. "Let's go then." I said and dragged them.

"Uh, hyung?" Jungkook called out making me turn to him. "What?"

"You're going to visit her? In your pajamas?" I look down and felt myself turning red after seeing myself still on my sleep wear.

"I'll go freshen up and after, we immediately go there." I said leaving them smiling.

Why didn't she told me in the first place? Is it even worth the break up?

I would never leave her if this is just the reason of her leaving me.

****

Sam's POV

"Zach." I called my twin brother lowly who was busy on his phone and have been smiling.

"Hm?" He hummed in response. "When is dad coming?" I asked making him look at me.

"Why? Is something bothering you? Is something hurt?" He started asking worriedly.

I chuckled and look at him "Zach. I'm tired." I said making his little smile fade.

I then spotted his eyes getting teary. "Don't say that. Y-you are gonna overcome this. Okay?" He asked holding in his tears.

I closed my eyes a I looked at my side. "There is no point of living anymore. I messed up big time." I said.

"You never messed up Sam." A different voice was heard making me turn to the other side and was shocked to see the guys. They all gave me smiles but was finding someone but it seems like he wasn't here after all.

"Faye. I missed you." Tae walked towards me with a teary eyes and hugged me tightly. A tear fell down from my eyes.

Slowly, I hugged him back and cried at his chest. "I missed you too Tae." I said.

Wen he broke the hug, he gave me a smile. "You look ugly." He said making me pout.

"She isn't." I look at the door and teared up when I found Hoseok smiling at me.

"H-Hoseok... I-" I was cut off by him running towards me and pulling me into a tight hug.

"I miss you so much jagi." And with that, I started tearing up again til it become sobs.

"Ssh, shh, don't cry jagi..." He said as soon As we broke the hug and wiped my tears using his thumb then caressed my cheeks after.

I smiled. "I missed you." I said making him smile wider. "Don't leave me again alright?" He asked pouting but his eyes were watery.

I chuckled while a ear fell down from my eyes as I nodded.

"I promise."

****

"Make sure to come back, arrasseo?" Jimin asked making me chuckle.

"I wouldn't have thought of coming back if you guys didn't come here." I said with a smile very grateful to see us all together in one room again before I leave.

"You'll be able to get through this. You aren't the type of person to give up Sam." Zach said making me nod.

Just then, the door opened revealing the person who left us years ago and just came unexpectedly.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" He asked while everyone looked at him and me.

I nodded. "Fine." I said shortly and he knows that I haven't fully forgiven him after leaving us.

"The plane is waiting already. Are you ready?" He asked. I look beside me and spotted Hoseok staring at me. He smiled at me before kissing my lips.

"You'll be okay." He said as soon as we broke the kiss.

I nodded and he stood up from the bed so that the nurses can take me to an ambulance.

One last time, I held my friend's hands before bidding goodbye to them.

"Come back sis, okay?" Zach asked making me smile at him and nod.

"I promise." I said and we did a pinky promise before the nurses started to bring me to try ambulance.

I'll be back... I am not breaking my promise anymore...

*****

Hey guys!

So, this is there will still b e an epilogue and I will publish it tomorrow so stay tuned!

Hope this book didn't suck that much T^T

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤