to

Right now, Sam feels like a kindergarten staying at someone's house because her parents has to be gone for a week.

"You'll be fine." Zach said and patted her head while Sam just crossed her arms and frowned.

"I hate you." Sam said making Zach chuckle. "I know you don't." He said and pulled his twin sister for a hug.

Sam, the person who just said she hated her bro, hugged him back making Zach smile.

After they broke the hug, Zach handed her a box making her eyebrow raise.

"Open it." He said so she did. She then smiled when she was given an ear pods. "Thank you'" Sam said happily and hug him again while Zach chuckled.

"You can still visit the house when you want to." Zach said and caressed her cheeks. Sam then smiled. "If then, I am going to visit the house everyday then. I will also eat and sleep there." She said making Zach frown.

"That's not the type of visiting I meant Sam." He said making her chuckle. "I get it. You better go now. Bye!" She said while smiling making her twin smile back.

"Bye then." He said and stood up. "I'm gonna go now guys." Zach looked at the boys who are busy with what they are doing.

"Arraseo." They all said in unison and waved at him goodbye.

****

As soon as Zach left, Sam didn't know what to do so she just pull her phone and used the ear pods while watching some videos.

The group seemed to forgot about Sam being around and once they realized, they immediately turn their head at the girl and found her peacefully looking on her phone.

"Faye! Do you want to play?" Tae asked catching Sam's attention.

"What game?" Sam asked as she removed her ear pods.

Tae then smirked. "******. I bet you have been busy with your studies before that you are getting bad with it already." He said making Sam raise a brow while smiling.

"We'll see."

****

"Go!"

"Kill Tae!"

"Tae! You suck! AHAHAHHAHAHHA"

"Quiet!"

"Give up Tae!"

"Tae, a girl have beaten you!"

The room filled with laughter after Sam finally was able to kill Tae while Tae was not having it.

"I just let you win." He said making Sam chuckle. "Oh yeah?" Sam teased him woke he just snickered.

Hoseok, who have been watching the thrilling battle have been smiling down at Sam.

Even with her different personality, she still managed to fit in with them. Maybe since the boys already knew her.

"Hyung" a voice brought Hoseok back to reality. He looked beside and found Jungkook smirking at him.

"What?"

"You have been smiling at her the whole game hyung, are you really sure you don't like her?" And there, a slap at the back of his head was given to him.

"Let him be Jungkook."Namjoon who was beside Jungkook said.

Jungkook on the other hand was rubbing the spot where he got hit and pouted.

"My life is always in danger when you guys are around."

The two just rolled their eyes at their maknae and looked ahead to see that Sam was now competing again with Tae.

"Aish, Tae! Man up! How come you're so bad at this?" Sam laughed as soon as she defeated Tae again.

The others laughed too. "Tae, aren't you gonna defend your title?" Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung was now pouting. "How come you're so good?" Tae given up making the others laugh even more.

"That's a seret~" Sam cooed.

Sooner, the group was now heading towards the dining took since everyone got hungry.

While eating, Sam couldn't help but think that staying here wasn't as bad as she think. She might've just been a paranoid girl all along and have been worrying over nothing.

"Sam, tomorrow, don't you have any plans?" Namjoon opened up a topic.

Everyone looked at her waiting for her response. She swallowed the food in her mouth first before answering.

"I usually spend my Mondays at the library near our house since Zach comes home late every Mondays." Sam said.

"Library? Are you still a student?" Tae asked making Sam glare at him. "Aniyo. I just like the quiet place and the air con. Don't think that u actually read books there." Sam said making the boys chuckle.

"Zach did once told me during high school that Sam likes to spend your free time at the library because of the air con." Yoongi said making the others chuckle more.

"From all the girls I know, you are quite different." Hoseok said while everyone nodded.

"Everyone's different." Sam added.

****

Night time came, Sam was now settling herself on the bedroom she was told where she will sleep.

Thankfully, they respected her idea of staying alone in a bedroom but she felt a little bad since one room will be filled with three people. She just hope that the bed they have had enough space for them.

Sam took a quick shower and then changed into her comfy PJs before laying down on the bed and heading to sleep.

*****

In the middle of the night, Hoseok woke up since he couldn't sleep well.

Not sleepy anymore, he stood up and decided to head to the balcony for a fresh air.

Once he arrived, he spotted that someone was also there.

"Oh, Sam? Why are you still awake?" Hoseok asked.

Sam looked at him before smiling. "I can ask you the same thing." She said.

"Couldn't sleep." Hoseok answered. "Same as me." Sam said and looked ahead.

"Was this the first time you were left alone?" Hoseok asked. Sam smiled weakly and nodded but still not looking at him.

"Though not alone, me and my twin was left behind. Just the two of us." Sam unexpectedly opened up making Hoseok a little shock but sooner recovered.

"Mind sharing?" He asked. Sam looked at him and smiled.

They both spent their time talking about Sam's background and it send sadness to Hoseok to hear her troubles. He had this feeling to just pull her into a hug and comfort her but he knows that she might find him weird.

"I always hear Zach cry in the middle of the night those years. He might not say it but I know that he also feels like giving up and just break down but knowing that he has a twin sister, he sacrificed and just bear the pain he is feeling." and with that, a tear fell from her eye making Hoseok sad too.

"At least every hard work he did paid off." Without thinking, Hoseok grabbed her hand.

But what surprised him was that she just let him so, he just hold it as if telling her that he is here for her.

They both spent a few more minutes just watching the stars, hand in hand before they finally decided to head back since it was getting cold already.

"Thanks for listening Hoseok." Sam smiled at him making him smile back.

"No worries."

*****

Take care, stay safe, stay gold!!!

❤✨❤✨❤