are

"Lunch is served!" Jin said while holding a bowl.

"Finally!" The boys said happily as they all stare at the bowl being slowly put on the table.

"Hyung! Where is my banana milk?" Jungkook asked making Hoseok choke on his own saliva.

"M-mianhe, I forgot to stop by at the nearby milkshake store on my way home." Hoseok said apologetically at the pouting Jungkook.

"You're mean!!" He whined. "Just eat Jungkook." Yoongi said while serving his own plate with some food.

"Hyung, I met someone at the convenience store." Hoseok said making some if the members choke on the food while some looked shocked.

"And?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok pouted. "Well, she has this kind of rude personality but she seems interesting." Hoseok said while thinking if the girl at the store.

"Ooh~"

"I'm jealous~"

"Hyung~"

"But if she is rude, why do you like her?" Namjoon asked earning a confused face from Hoseok.

"I didn't said that I like her." Hoseok said. Yoongi snickered. "Yah, it's quite obvious on how you talk about her pabo." Yoongi said.

Hoseok though for a while. I couldn't like a person I just met.

"I don't think so." Hoseok denied while Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, is she sexy? Feisty?" Jimin started asking making Jin hit his shoulder.

"Yah! Since when did I taught you about that kind if stuffs?!" Jin scolded the dongsaeng who was holding the part where Jin hit him.

"Hyung, we don't know, that guy is watching porn videos late at night." Taehyung said earning a glare at Jimin while Jungkook laughed.

"Maybe that explains those black circles." Jungkook teased.

"Can y'all stop with that kind of topics? You disgust me." Yoongi said while eating his food.

The other followed making a peaceful and comfortable silence.

But as Hoseok ate, he couldn't help but thought of that girl again.

What is happening to me?

****

"Sam!" Zach called his twin from downstairs.

"Ne??" Sam shouted back while walking down the stairs.

"I was called for an emergency meeting. I'll be back at night. If I don't come back at-"

"Yeah, yeah, I will eat first if you don't come back by 8 pm." Sam said already used to the 'emergency meetings' of his bro.

Zach smiled and hugged her and kissed her forehead slightly before turning towards the door.

"You still have enough pocket money, right?" He asked before leaving. Sam nodded at him. "I'm not someone who spends money over nonsense things bro." She said making Zach chuckle.

"Okay. Bye!" He said and closed the door.

Sam went to sit in the couch as she saw his bro in the car already leaving.

As soon as her bro was gone, the room was filled with silence. Sam frowned.

"I'll just go on a walk at the park." Sam said to herself before standing up to exit the house as well.