the

"Why are you here?"

"I came here for Sam."

"And do you think I would just let you bring her with you after leaving us just like that?"

"Look, I have someone who have been eyeing you guys to see how are you. Gladly you have proven to be a big brother. But now that her life is in danger, she needs to go with me."

"So you have been stalking me and my twin sister our entire lives?!"

"This is no time for an argument Zach. Give her to me."

"Why would I let you?"

"If you won't, she'll die and you will feel guilty about it your entire life."

"..."

"I'm here to save her life."

"Where will you take her?"

"Abroad. There, she will be taken care if and fortunately, save her life."

"I'm coming as well."

"No."

"Why?!"

"I told my wife that I will only bring her to be healed. She doesn't what's you two to go with me."

"You have a horrible wife."

"Look, enough with this talk. I'll take her."

"... She's coming back... Right?"

"I'm sure she doesn't want to be separated with you so.. Yes."

****

Hoseok have been locking himself in his room for the past three days and the boys are getting worried about him.

He haven't eaten at all and just drink water. He had those big dark circles around his eyes informing that he haven't taken enough rest these days.

The others even hear him cry in his room in the middle of the night and they feel guilty for not being able to do anything about it.

"Let's tell him the truth..." Namjoon said and was about to stand up when Jin stopped him.

"And he'll get his hopes up again because he will know that Sam still loves him and he will go to her immediately? Are you nuts?" Yoongi said.

Namjoon looked at him in disbelief. "And just let him stay like that? I can't stand seeing our once happy and energetic friend being depressed." Namjoon defended.

Jungkook sighed. "He's right hyung. Hoseok hyung has the right to know the truth." Jungkook said with sadness heard on his tone.

Yoongi sighed. "Don't blame me if he comes crying again." He said.

Namjoon was about to walk upstairs when the front door opened revealing a sad Zach.

"What happened?" Jimin asked catching the worry on Zach's face.

"It's about Sam."Zach said making everyone turn their whole attention at him.

"We're listening." Namjoon said.

Zach sighed. "Sam is going abroad. There, she will be treated more than here." He said making everyone widen their eyes.

"And you're coming with her?" Taehyung asked. Zach shook his head.

"Just yesterday, our dad visited us unexpectedly and have found out about Sam's condition. He offered it. I didn't want at first but he promised to bring Sam back once she recovers." Zach said still worried for his twin sister.

"What about Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked while looking at the direction where Hoseok is.

"Sam wanted to see him." Zach said.

"All of the sudden? Would Hoseok agree?" Yoongi asked who is clearly trying to show the reality to them.

Zach looked at him pleadingly. "Please, she wants to say goodbye to him before she goes. It's worth a shot." Zach begged.

"You can Zach. But can we visit her too?" Taehyung asked worriedly for his best friend.

"You can." Zach said and stood up towards upstairs to Hoseok's room.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he knocked. "Hoseok? It's me."

"What do you want?"

"Can I come in?" Zach asked.

"Go away." There was a sudden shock from Zach since he wasn't used to this kind of attitude from Hoseok.

"Look, Sam wanted to see you.."

And there was silence afterwards. Sighing, Zach goes on.

"She has something to say to you." Zach said.

"I don't want to see her and why would she even look for me? We broke up." Hoseok said clear bitter on his tone making Zach sad.

"Hoseok, she still loves-"

"Would you just go away?! She doesn't love me anymore! She had another boyfriend already. Why are you saying that?! Now just go away!"

Zach backed away a little by the sudden outburst of Hoseok. He looked down and sighed.

"Don't you love her anymore?" Zach asked and looked at the door again.

"I don't, now go away."

Failed to convince Hoseok, Zach sighed and started walking downstairs passed the others who was listening to the conversation all along.

"Zach." Zach turned around to be greeted by Taehyung walking towards him.

"We'll try to convince him." He assured with smile making Zach smile back at him weakly before nodding.

"Thank you Tae." And with that, he left the apartment and to his twin sister who was at the hospital.

****

"Where is he?" Sam lifted her head a little and looked around to find Hoseok but only Zach was there.

Zach sighed and look at her pitifully. "Sorry Sam, I couldn't get to convince him." He apologized.

Sam smiled at her twin brother. "It's okay Zach. It's actually my faut, I left him. I lied to him." Sam said as a tear escape from her eye.

It have been hard for her after she heard that she was having a brain tumor and it really hurt to force herself to break up with the man she loves the most.

"Don't say that Sam. You did what you think was right." He reasoned out.

Sam chuckled bitterly. "You were right all along Zach. If only I trusted that there was another way, maybe I could've seen Hoseok right now. But instead, I gave up just like what mom did." She said as more and more tears started escaping from her eyes.

Zach pitied his twin sister's situation right now but he can't do anything about it.

Instead, he walked up to her and hugged her while she continued to sob. "It'll be all fine Sam." Zach caressed her head.

"I wish..." Sam whispered lowly.

'If only I can turn back time. I would've stopped myself from thinking of breaking up with you... But now... I have to leave... I'm sorry jagi...'

*****

I did my best for this chapter. Hope you guys like it!

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤