moment

"If I didn't forced hyung, you guys wouldn't be it by now." Jungkook laughed while Hoseok frowned.

"You just said it first! I did have been thinking about it." Hoseok defended but no one really believed him making him frown more.

Sam who have been chuckling at the boys just held on Hoseok's hand making him turn to her and smile.

"Well, what matters now is he confessed." Namjoon said as the others agree at him.

"Okay, let's stop this love topic, I feel single." Jin said and sit on the couch with an apple on his mouth.

"Hyung, you're too old now. Get a girl." Taehyung teased making Jin glare at him.

"How dare you call me old!" He stood up and gave Namjoon the apple that have been bitten already before chasing Taehyung who already ran away.

"Aish, still childish as always." Hoseok said with a smile.

In the middle of talking, Sam suddenly felt a headache making her quiet.

"Sam, wanna play a video game?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

Sam faked a smile. "Maybe later Jungkook." She said her head still aching.

'This is the first time my head ached during noon.' Sam thought.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked spotting Sam to be having a hard time breathing and she blinks more often.

Again, she faked a smile and nodded. "Just a fly went to my eye." She lied making Hoseok look at her worriedly.

"Let me see." He said and look at her eye. "Is it gone?" Sam asked playing along with her lie.

He smiled and nodded. "It isn't there anymore." He said before kissing her cheeks making her smile.

After a few more seconds, her headache was now gone making her sigh in relief.

"Make sure to drink the medicine when you are having a headache."

Remembering her twin brother's reminder, she stood up and walked up stairs to her room leaving the others at the living room.

Hoseok stared at her figure and tried to follow her but she was stopped by Jungkook.

"Hyung, play with me instead. Taehyung is busy having a chase with Jin hyung." Jungkook said.

"What about me?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked at him. "You suck at these games." He said making Jimin glare at him.

"Yah! How dare you underestimate me. Let's see about that." He said and took a joystick as they started playing.

Hoseok, who was now free from Jungkook walked upstairs towards where Sam headed to.

"Sam? Can I come in?" Hoseok called out while knocking on her door.

"Wait first." Sam said and hurriedly drink a medicine before opening the door revealing Hoseok.

"What were you doing?" He asked. Sam was about to answer when her phone started ringing making her look at her pockets while taking her phone out.

"Who is it?"

"Zach. I'll answer this first." Sam said and smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded before leaving the room to give her some privacy.

"Zach?"

"I just want to remind you that the day after tomorrow, I will be back already. Don't forget we still have to go for a check up, okay?"

Sam smiled ad she felt touch by his twin's concern. "Arraseo. What time will you be back?" Sam asked.

"Maybe before 5 am. You'll be awake at that time?" Zach asked his twin.

Sam nodded even if he can't see it. "Ne. Why? Will we immediately go?" Sam asked.

"Yes. I'm worried about you Sam." He said. Sam chuckled. "Aww, saranghae~" she said.

Zach sighed. "Okay. Get some rest. Take care. Bye bye!" He said.

"Bye!"

*****

As soon as the call ended, I look at the mini calendar on the night stand and found out that it was already Thursday.

A part of Sam was scared to go for a check up. She didn't want to know if she has some sickness or what.

"I'll just not tell Hoseok about this. Besides, nothing's gonna go wrong. Right?" Sam asked herself.

Sighing, she stood up from the bed and walked out the room towards the living room where the others are.

****

"Where should we go tomorrow hyung?" Jungkook asked because he seemed to be bored by just staying inside the house and okay video games.

The others looked at him while eating their meals.

"How about going to the beach?" Hoseok suggested.

The maknaes smiled. "Yes!" They all said happily in unison.

"Fine with me." Yoongi said while eating his meal.

"Okay then. Let's pack after we eat." Jin said as everyone nodded at him.

****

While Sam was packing, she felt arms around her waist making her flinch.

"It's me." Sam instantly smiled as Hoseok's voice filled her ears.

"Are you done packing?" Sam asked her partner. Hoseok nodded. "Mhm." He hummed in response before burying his face on her neck afterwards making Sam smile.

"Okay then." She said and zipped her backpack. She turn around and face her boyfriend.

"You should go to sleep." She said but Hoseok just pouted at her.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked. Sam blinked a few times before raising an eyebrow at him.

"Why the sudden action?" She asked. Hoseok smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"I just want to sleep with you." He said. Sam smiled at him.

"Arraseo. I'll take a shower first" She said and took her backpack and put it on the floor and went inside the bathroom for a quick shower.

After a few minutes, the couple are now cuddling on the bed and shared some sweet talks before they finally drifted to sleep with each other in their arms.

***

Hey guys!

2nd update!

Hope y'all liked this chapter!!

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!

❤✨❤✨❤