Why am i still here

Kiri pov
Why did he tell us. Does he now to trust. "We are goi g to call a parent." The doctor said in a claimed voice. "NOOOO." I looked the doctor state in the eye and lied."his mom is dead." Bakugou look at me confused then realized what I was trying to so stopped doing that face. "Oh ok anyone we can call." "Um you can call my mom." Katsuki look the doctor." "Ok do u what to see him." I just ran not even bowing what room Hime was in I just ran tell I saw imhim in one of the rooms.  When I got intge room I saw izu with a whole lot of tubes in him. I started trembling and crying up. Katsuki can I the room kiss my head and cry's too. "It ok I called my mom and she's coming Ming plus the doctor said he will wake up in a week or so." I felt a sence of relief but I was still crying.
1week later
Deku POV
I slowly wake up a see a blue room."I'm still here. Ahhh I can't just die." Kacchan was right next to me and antie Mitsuki. Kacchan woke up I think he saw me woke up and heard what I said cuz he said " what the hell you still what to die. Pls don't ever do me like that anymore me and kiri can't live with out you ok." " you don't really fell like that you just don't what to get blame now let me out of her so I can go die."
Just do it your self you stupid bum
Ahhhhhhh your so lazy
Just die
Dam Deku
Stupid
Useless
Reject
"No I can't lose you again. You may not notice it but we need u." I just get up from the bed but fall.
Can even walk now wow
"Just shut up ok I know all of that don't need to remind me.
Flashback
Ok let me cut now. I put my phone down and start to cut.
20 for being useless
15 for my dad leaving
28 for my mom beating  me
36 for kacchan
Another 36 for kiri
29 for all my friends
Before I knew if my site was heading to a new place.
HELL
Finally I get to die.
Flashback over
"Oh wow can't even comment die with out being and losser and failing." "CAN YOU STOP YOU HAVE TWO PEOPLE RIGHT HERE THAT LOVE U."  Kiri was there . When did he come. Oh well. They both hug me one the floor and said " we will get you trough this we promise." There voice time ver lapsed eachother.

~ will Deku get thought it of well he keep trying to die~463 words~