Why do you love me

Kiri pov
There was a awkward silence. I broke the silence with " izu can you tell me why you what to die and why your mom beats you." He look at me with a shock face. "U-um that my secret kiri." He got up and did a little spin. So CUTE. Don't think of that now not at this time. I look at him "tell me why you what to kill your self." "No not now ." " DAM IZUKU." Katsuki came in the conversation yelling. " so god dam selfish." Izu started crying and fell to the floor. " you not taking us into account. We love you nerd a** so much we hate to see u hurt and-." He was cut of by izu yelling back it the first time we ever heard him screaming like that.
Deku POV
All my anger came out " why did you have to remember the god dam spot in the woods. I wanted to die don't you get it. And kacchan I know I'm selfish. I what to take my life for my pleasure. That's why I cut. Why couldn't you leave me to die. I can't be a hero you see. I'm just a dam nerd,right." I stop to see them crying. " don't wast your tears on me ok you now i don't what you two to feel the pain I fell in side and don't worry I don't fell the cuts and the beating I got use to them so it's ok."
Kacchan pov
I
Was
Shocked
He
Never
Yells.
"You souldnt be used to it". I said in my angry but said voice.
"Why did this happen to you my little Broccoli head , I love you and I mean it you know I do." Kiri was crying and didn't what to talk. He hugs us. "It's ok don't cry I will de fine." He put a "smile" on but I know it was fake.

~that's all for today~327words~