I dont want yall to be sad

Izuku pov
I said that as best as I could but no hope. " pls don't wast time on me I'm no hope I can't live Im worthless don't need a life" I say calmly not try to alarm them. "No don't say that we need u. I don't now why u what to die so much we want u to be happy real happiness not the fake one u show us." Kacchan said with more tears flowing down. This broke my heart. " pls don't cry guys I'm fine see and pls I don't what u to fell how I fell I need u to live on." Kiri and kacchan look up from my chest and was in shocked. I don't know what I said that made there look so sad and depressed. Is that how I look to them. "Hey when u see me what do u see and waht am I like."
Kiri pov
" u look like a sexy man that I'm glad to have in my life. I dont what u to look sad and depressed I hate it have one of the people I love hate them selfs. That's not manly." I said as soon as he finished his sentence.
He
Look
Shocked
Bakubay was cry to much to speak. I got up and picked up izu and put him one the bed and told him to take a nap.
Kacchan pov
After izuku got to sleep I taped Kiri shoulder and told him to come with me . I want in the hallway and say " what will we do we can't leave him like this ,we - just - can't" I dated to cry mid sentence. He hug me and said.
~283 words ~ sorry I was not doing well and and try to od but I'm fine now we'll not really but see waht Kiri says in the next chapter xd