Im sorry i still love u

Kiri pov ( when Deku was with Aizawa) ~ one month prior~
"Bakubae are u worried about Izu, I mean he has not show signs of getting better." I'm really worried I love them both and don't want them to get hurt. I look at bakugou. " he will be fine. It's Deku we're talking about." I didn't expect that to come out his mouth I mean it bakugou we talking bout.
Soon after that we forgot we ever dated Deku.
Kacchan pov ~ present time~
After the nerd ran out something felt off. I look behind me to see Deku drawing. I grab it and show it to the class. " omg look what the   Deku drew." To be honest I kinda like the nerd I mean he nice to everyone. I turned around to so kiri and he crying. I drop the paper  and ran to him. " what happened babe." " th—-a—t d——raw—-ing lo——oked li—-ke his ——arms." " what do you mean."  " wh—-e—-n he r—-a—n ou—-t the class he had cuts like that." Just then Aizawa sensei got up and his quirk was on. " what happened to izuku." Round face walk up to  him and started talking " he was being a cry baby so he ran out the room." "Izuku was being weak he was crying because of a few kick and quirk uses on him."the car said( that Lida btw). "Who's QUIRKS." He got out his sleep bag. " mine, Mina, lida,and mono." Round face said looking at me. Why didn't she say my name. Aizawa then ran out.

Aizawa pov
Izuku you better not have done any stupid. I got to his dorm to hear him singing.  My r .

( it's a good song I would listen to it if I where u) I was crying. Then he put on a song that broke me. Last on weeping.

" izuku let me in". He was my son I don't care if it not blood I still want to take care of him. " yes dad". " can u let me in". "O—k." He opened the door. I see him with cut bruses and most of all deep cut on his wrist. " izuku tell me why ." He injuries where ruffly covered up. " they got to me the class." " they will get expelled. I just hugged him.

Kiri pov
" bakugou I remember something didn't we used to date Izu." He stated crying " we are still with him my bunny." " we need to go now." " of course let go." Aizawa was just leaving izu dorm. " hey bunny". Bakugou started. " what do y'all want." Izuku look away. I just ran to him " I'm sorry pls for give us I don't know what happened but I love u I really do."

~464 words~ I'm srry I have not updated in so long. Anyways can u pls tell me some way u would like this book to end.

z