Welp here we go again

Bakugou pov
I'm glad that Deku forgave us. I'm suck a jurk. He was right in front of me and I didn't see his beauty and kindness. I started to yell in the class room " IM SUCH A DAMMASS FOR LETTING HIM GO THE FIRST TIME DAMM NERD AND KIRI STOLL MY HEART". I look up to people looking at me. Kiri abs dekus face where blushing. Round face what to get on my nerves and say " I understand kirishima but Deku you know he's a freak right and he annoying he should just die and maybe this time it will work." "I WILL BLOW YOUR ASS UP ROUND FACE." "Kacchan I will be fine." He then started to cry running out the room. "Hahhahaha look at stupid Deku on the rooftop hahhahahaha will he jump I hope he dies."3D printer was laughing her ass off. I look up to Deku singing a song on the roof.

Kirishima was crying trying to get out the room they blocked him and now me. "LET ME OUT NOW." "What are you going to do"lida said. " ya kacchan." The whole class said. "Kiribae we might have to use ower quirks." "Look he's going to jump." I look at Deku who was crying I was done with this shit. "Kirishima I'm going to do something stupid." "What be careful please." I jumped out the window and grabed Deku in time. "Baby bunny." Tell me your ok."
Kirishima pov
Kacchan jumped out ( wait one min the reason he calls him kacchan is cuz bakugou let him) I use my quirk to get out and I ran to them. "Shit recovery girl is not working to day" I got there to see kacchan pulling up Izu sleeves. I fall to my knees seeing how may cuts he have. "Did we do this." "No."Izu said. I look down to see him looking at us. "Baby/Izu" me a kacchan said at the same time. "It's ok I'm fine". "No your not and that's what we are for we need you I love you and this dumbass does to." I said with a cute giggle at the end. He got up and kissed use. "Thank you I love you two." "You need sleep baby." " get on my back in taking you to your dorm." "But-." "Not on but." "Ok." Bakugou look at use with his I'm going to murder you face but me and izuku now that's his loving face pls he held my hand.

~421 words~ hey guys I hope you like it I was not think that much bout this chapter so it might not be good. Good bye though ☺️~