I dont want to stop

Aizawa pov
"Ok izuku I need you to stop cutting for good." I said sitting him up on the hospital bed. " ummm I can't say that aizawa sensei." "Why izuku we what you to get better". Just then Katsuki walk in with Kirishima. " hey bunny what were you and the old man talking bout." I jump in " izuku was just say that he can't stop cutting."
Kirishimas pov
When I had that I was crying. I ran to izu. " whhhy izu you need to stop weee need youu to get better for me and Bakubae." " I'm sorry to be a berden but I can't it helps me." " Deku pls stop I need you to." " finnnnnnnneeeee".
Time skip by a lazy potato
Deku POV
It been a week Since  then and I still fake smiling, I still cut. I know am izuku aizawa and I have not got use to it. " dad can I go to the store." " no u can't what do u want I will go get it." Uhhh I want a razor. " chocolate pls." " ok I will be back in ten." He left after that. I ran to his room and got a pack of razor I saw I Cause use a knife but he put them were I can't reach. " time for freedom." I put the razor on my wrist and started to cut.
10
18
20
30
35
Before I knew it I have 50 cuts.
I had the door open so I hid my arm and razor and went out side.
I put a big fake smile and said " hi dad." I'm not used to calling him dad but ya. "Hey probably Child I got you chocolate." "Thx dad. Hey can I go back to school now."

~ srry I'm a bad person and I don't now what I'm doing but hope you like it and can Injoy  I know it's bad but whatever can y'all give me some ideas of what you what to see in this story~333 words