How I Met You Ryujin [1]

Y/N POV

It's finally happening. The dream of going to Korea with my band mates are finally happening. It's pretty crazy how we got here. We went for an audition back in America and the judges were reluctant to let us come over as we are a big band. Like really a big band. There was eleven of us. 3 singers with one of them a rapper. Two guitarists, two bassists, two keyboardist and two drummers.

We like to split ourselves into two groups. Lead and Ryhthm. When we arrived in Korea, we were brought to our dorm where we are split into two different apartments facing one another. Daewoong, Me, Kiyo, Zhongma and Chankri shared a dorm as we're the Rhythm unit. You can say we're the youngest too.

The hyungs, who go by, Youngbae, Changhyuk, Adam, Ken, Zhang and Ram has the dorm opposite us. We aren't in any company so currently we are promoting through busking.

Youngbae's POV

"GUYS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Get ready everything! We're going to busk at Hongdae soon! Triple check your equipments!"

I helped the boys load the equipment into the the vans. As their leader I have the responsibility to triple check everything. Since we're a big group, Korea was kind enough to use 3 vans for transporting us and the equipments.

It will take a while to reach Hongdae from Seoul so I let the boys rest while we're moving.

Y/N came to me to inform that everything has been loaded. I nodded and got into the van as we drove off to Hongdae.

Y/N POV

Throughout the entire ride I was shivering in fear. This will be our first time performing in Korea. It has been our dream but in front of Koreans. The country where the songs we love are made! And to make things worse, I heard that even some idols will be there to watch us. I mean who wouldn't be nervous?!

It took a while to reach so I used to the time to visualize the practices we've done for the performances later on. We've decided on a few. N.Flying's Hot Potato, Twice's Dance The Night Away, G-Dragon's Crooked and the classic Bohemian Rhapsody.

When we arrived, the place was already packed with dozens of people. Even some of our fans are there as we see them holding up our unofficial banners. We bowed to them as we got off and started to set up our equipments. Drummers in the middle, bassists to the right, guitarists on the left, keyboards on both sides and 3 vocals in the center.

Youngbae hyung started it off once everything was set up and triple checked.

"Let us greet ourselves. Dul! Set! Annyeonghaseyo! EVO imnida!" Everyone clapped and cheered.

"Wahh I'm glad that we are finally here in Korea after everything in America. And we're glad to see that our Korean fans are here to support us."

I scanned around the crowd and spotted a few idols here and there holding a pad and a pen. Maybe to jot something down. How good we are, possibly splitting us up. Who knows what's going to happen.

Youngbae hyung continued speaking through my scans.

"Today we're gonna perform just 4 songs." We heard our fans whine. "All of which will be the ones that got us into music as well as Kpop. But don't worry, after the performances we will have a quick Q&A and we will try our best to answer all of them."

"First song will be Hot Potato by N.Flying sunbaenim. We hope you enjoy."

I start it off with the beat, followed by Changhyuk and Daewoong's intro.