[M] Airplane Assplay Yeji

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Requested by: four4a 

Y/N POV

"Let's see... Seat 3B..."

I found my seat on the airplane and finally sat down after putting my hand luggage on the storage compartment above me. I laid back as I enjoyed the first class seat that was given to me luckily. I was about to close my eyes when I saw a group of girls walked into the plane, taking the most front row in the vehicle. And boy was I lucky again, the popular rookie girl group Itzy is in the same plane as me.

One of the members got the seat next to mine. I looked over to 3A and was greeted by Yeji's beauty, the leader of Itzy. She looked to my direction and saw me looking at her. She gave me a smile where I replied with a nod. She giggled cutely before looking away.

"Testing. Hello this is your captain speaking. Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts as we're about to take off. Thank you."

I followed the captain's orders and buckled myself in preparing for take off. The engine started revving up as the turbines begin to move, filling the cabin up with its noise. The vessel begun to move, slowly picking up speed as it finally takes off.

The plane got to its safe altitude before the light for the seatbelt went off, allowing the passengers to remove the seatbelt. Movement can be heard from the back of the first class section. It's probably the passengers of the economy class trying to get the lavatory first.

"Been there. It sucks."

"What sucks?"

"Woah!"

I looked over to the voice that replied to me and my face was inches away from Yeji's. I could feel the slight breath on her. She sat on the armrest of my seat, looking up to her. She held my chin as she went down, getting closer to my lips. I closed my eyes, anticipating a kiss but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a weird metal structure that was in front of me.

"Have fun."

She dropped the item on my lap before smacking her butt softly infront of me, leaving to go back to the seat. I looked at the item once more, analysing it till I clicked in my brain. I looked over to Yeji which only received a smirk as she stuck a finger into her mouth, sucking it sensually.

I looked back down on the item before rushing into the first class lavatory, putting the toilet cover down, unbuckling my belt before pulling my pants and boxers down, freeing my erected member. I sat down and held the throbbing member and placed the toy against my nose, taking a deep breath of Yeji's scent. I pleasured myself in haste, moving my hand up and down, fantasising that Yeji is using her ass to pleasure me.

I started to twitch and jerk, clearly close to orgasm. But I stopped when the door to lavatory opened, only to be greeted by Yeji who was smirking. Was me forgetting to lock the door a blessing or a curse? She got in and closed the door, finally locking it. She placed her handbag on the sink counter before stripping down fully.

I watched as the idol member slowly took of her clothes in front of me, leaving herself exposed and vulnerable. She posed her beautifully shaped body to me, enticing me further. She turned around, showing me her back view before bending forward to the sink. Exposing another similar metal structure in her anus.