[M] Pregnant Maknae Seohyun

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of  18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Requested by: PeterJohnsonlike

Seohyun's POV

"Mmm you like that daddy?"

"Ugh... Yeah... I do..."

I kept bobbing my head down on a swollen piece of meat. I looked up to my partner, taking his member deep down my throat, making him throw his head back while at the same time pushing my head down deeper. He came, painting my throat white. I removed myself from his cock slowly, giving the head and shaft kisses.

"Mmm that was tasty daddy."

"You're never a disappointment." I smiled at his complement as her took out a few bills and handed them over to me. "I'll be calling you soon baby girl."

"Ring me up anytime daddy!"

I blew a kiss towards him and left the hotel room, not without leaving with a smack to the butt. I giggled and went back home with my wallet full.

Another satisfied customer. Another successful day. The reason I started working like this was because of one reason. I'm bored as hell. There's basically nothing to do. With us girls on hiatus, I thought I would go out, have some fun and make some money.

The moment I reached home, went straight to the kitchen, made myself a simple sandwich and sat myself down on the couch, watching the TV. Spent a good 30 minutes relaxing and getting my energy back until I received a notification on my phone. I unlocked the device and checked my notifications and smiled when another one of my daddies had booked me this evening. My favourite daddy to be exact.

—————

Hi sweetheart

Daddy!

Missed me?

Nope!
Just that big fat monster
under your pants

Princess being naughty
I'm coming over
You know how daddy
likes it

Hehe
Come soon daddy!

—————

I got into my bunny costume, grabbed my pink furry handcuffs and cuffed myself onto the bed. I laid there and waited for 10 minutes as my front door opened. I heard his footsteps get closer to the door, my pussy started to leak with anticipation.

Y/N POV

I opened Seohyun's door and was greeted by my favourite sight in the whole wide world. I stripped fully infront of her and jacked off my horse cock right in her face. She stook her tongue out, trying to lick it.

I gave her cheeks a good slap with my cock and went to her pussy. I ripped the clothing covering her snatch and stuff 3 fingers in, finger fucking her out of no where. Seohyun's back arched beautifully as she squirted across her room.

"Came already? That's not fun."

"Sorry daddy..."

"I'll have to punish you."