How I Met You Ryujin [2]

Y/N POV

I rushed back home and shut the door behind me. The guys looked at me weird, like they've just saw a ghost.

"You okay dude? Why are you so pale?"

"You have no idea what just happened to be guys." The looked at me even harder now, expecting an answer. "I talked to Ryujin sunbaenim!"

Silence filled the room. "What the hell?! That's all?! Geez. I thought you won the lottery or something!"

"Wha...? It's a big deal!"

"No it's not. We can always meet them at the shows."

Daewoong did have a point. Maybe I was just overeacting but Ryujin sunbae is really  pretty. How are we the same age. It doesn't make sense. But I just decided to shrug it off and head into my room to continue the guitar line for the upcoming song for our debut.

Ryujin's POV

I'm holding Dallie while walking back home after meeting Y/N for the first time in person. He was so outgoing and down to earth, such an easy person to talk to. I need know him better in the future.

"Ryujin ah. Did you found Dal?"

"Y/N found her." I smiled liked an idiot.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah. You know the rhythm guitarist of EVO. The band we went to see yesterday?"

"Ahhh him. Lucky for you. Did you thank him?"

"I did unnie! Hehe." I headed to my room with Dallie while smiling widely form ear to ear.

-NEXT DAY-

It was a normal morning in the dorm. We woke up, wash up and ate breakfast. Our comeback is coming soon but today was a day off since we finished everything early and we're just waiting for the MV to drop and start promoting.

Usually on free days like this we just laze around at the dorm and mind our own business. But I have plans. I'm gonna go out and see if I can meet up with Y/N today. Time to get close to him.

"I'll be out girls!"

"Have fun with Y/N!" Yeji unnie replied followed by chuckles of the other members.

"Geez!"

I walked around the street when Y/N picked up Dal. Maybe his dorm is near us! It's like fate! Kyaaaa. I can't wait to see him.

Y/N POV

I decided to take a break from writing and went for a walk. I can't wait for the pandemic to be over so that I can breathe Koreas air for the first time.

I walked down the street where I found Dal and met Ryujin sunbaenim for the first time. Maybe her dorm is around here. Hehe. I hope it is.

Author's POV

Y/N and Ryujin and walking on the same pavement, just a few meters away before they make contact with one and another. A thud could be heard near the two of them. Both wincing in  pain from their left shoulder.

"Ya! Watch where you're going!" A tomboyish voice appeared.

"I'm sorry! I... Ryujin sunbae..."

Ryujin covered her mouth as she realised she had just raised her voice to Y/N. Both of them stood there, feet rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do next.

Ryujin's POV

"Y/N... I... I didn't mean to..."

What have I done? I can't believe I actually raised my voice to Y/N.

"Sunbae..." is he mad at me? Is he gonna hate me for the rest of his life? "I'm so sorry!" He gave me a full 90 degree bow.

"Eh?! No I should say sorry. I shouted at you!"

"But I hit your shoulder sunbaenim! What if there's a bruise! I can't let that happen!"

Omo... he's so cute. He's worried that there might be a bruise on my body. I wanna squeeze him so hard right now.

"I'm fine Y/N. I'm sorry for shouting at you." I walked towards him and cupped his cheeks.

Y/N POV

"I'm fine Y/N. I'm sorry for shouting at you." Ryujin sunbaenim walked towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"Wha...?" I was clearly at lost for words. Ryujin sunbae is cupping my cheeks! She's touching me!!! My face got red instantly and my heart started beating fast. "Sunbae..."

"Call me Ryujin. We're the same age aren't we?" She gave me the most beautiful cat smile ever. "Okay?"

"Nae..."

She giggled and brought me to a park bench. I just followed behind her, admiring the view infront of me, Shin Ryujin, dragging me off with her. Just us two alone.

She brought us to the bench and we sat beside each other. For some odd reason semhe was holding my hand, fingers interlocked and sitting very very close to me.

"Do you mind if I have your number Y/N?"

"Oh, it would be my pleasure!"

We exchanged numbers and I took a peak at what she saved me as.

"Y/N bear? Why am I a bear Ryujin?"

"Cause you're cute and chubby like a bear." She did her signature cat smile again. "A Teddy bear."

I chuckled at her humour and save her number as well.

"Then I'll name you as Ryukitty." She looked at me puzzled. "Cause you have kitties and whenever you smile you grow whiskers."

She blushed deeply and looked away. Gosh she's so cute. I think I'm in love. I poked her arm, asking for attention.

"Stop it Y/N..."

I stood up and faced her. She looked at me. I gave a smile, waved and headed back to my dorm.

"I'll text you later Ryujin!"

"Wait!"