[M] Butt Exercises Yuri

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Requested by: PeterJohnsonlike 

Y/N POV

"And that's the final set. Good job Yujung-ssi."

"Phew... Thank you again Y/N oppa."

"Don't mention it."

"By the way." I looked at my student who was on the floor panting. "I have a friend who would like to join your gym."

"Oh. Sure let her join, just give me her contact info when you leave."

"Nae!"

I went to the counter, swiping Yujung's card on the machine, getting the payment for today's workout. I sat on the chair and laid back, looking at the small gym that I owned. I simply chuckled and closed my eyes, relaxing myself from the session I gave. Soon enough, I felt my body shake from a soft, small hand.

"Ah, Yujung-ssi."

"I'll be going now oppa." She waved her card that was in between her fingers.

"Mm, drive safely."

She waved me goodbye as she left the gym, getting into her car that was parked outside before driving off. I changed my view to the piece of paper that Yujung left on the table, which had a phone number and personal particulars. It must be her friend. I quickly put the information into the system before dialing the number on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Kwon Yuri-ssi?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is L/N Y/N from L/N Gym."

"Ah! Yujung must have gave you my number."

"That's right. I've placed your information into the system. I would like to know when you're free."

"Can we start tomorrow?"

"Yeah tomorrow is fine. Just call me whenever you're arriving."

"Will do. Thank you Y/N oppa."

I placed my phone on the counter and left to clean up the gym before locking it up. I placed the gym ball that Yujung was using back to the corner as well as the weights back on the weight rack. I went to the storage and got the mop and cleaned the entire gym hall, making it squeaky clean. After the gym was cleaned, I got my phone back from the counter and left the gym, locking it.

-TOMORROW-

Yuri's POV

I woke up from my alarm, stretching my body from the slumber. I looked at the time on my phone groggily. It's only 9am so I got ready for the session I have with Y/N oppa. I got into the shower with my phone which I placed it on the phone stand that was resting on the bathtub. I got into my birthday suit and dipped myself into the lukewarm water. I looked at the mobile device that was in front of me. I got close to it and unlocked it, only to open my gallery to select a picture of Y/N oppa.

"Mmm... Oppa, you're so hot..."

My hand snaked down from my chest down south even further till it reached my womanhood. My fingers sneaked into my caves as my mind gets filled with oppa. My fingers dig deeper into my snatch, running it around the flesh, soaking my fingers in my own jucies. I played with myself till my phone rang. I grunted and cursed the person who called me but immediately stopped myself when it was Y/N oppa that called me.