[M] Butt DP Taeyeon

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Requested by: PeterJohnsonlike

Y/N POV

"Dude, let's get out of here."

"Where to?"

"Just somewhere else."

"Fine."

F/N and I left our group of friends, leaving the highschool reunion dinner to go have some fun. We walked along the cold night streets till we arrived at a PC Bang. We entered the underground room, booking two PCs right next to each other for as long as we want. We sat down and opened up Battlegrounds, creating a duo between the two of us. We played for hours, not counting how many games we played. We kept playing until we finally got the chicken dinner. We layed back on the chair, enjoying our win as piles of food were on the table. I went to the counter to split the bills while F/N went to clean our place up.

"Well, it's super late. I'm going back home."

"Alright man see you around."

We left, going our seperate ways till we reached our respective homes. Little did we know that a peculiar incident will happen to the both of us.

-NEXT DAY-

We met up once again at the same PC Bang. We went back to the same seat and played Battlegrounds once again. We decided to stay here for the entire day, honing our skills in the game since we have nothing better to do. We also ordered breakfast while waiting for the game to start. When the game started we dropped to the eastern most part of the map, gathering supplies. The lady who worked here, brought our breakfast and immediately left. I gave her a soft thank you, focusing on the game. We multi-tasked, eating while playing. Soon after, the both of us got drowsy, having trouble opening our eyes.

"Sleep well baby boys."

-SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN-

"Such young healthy boys."

I felt something warm and wet on my lower region. I opened my eyes looking around only to be met by darkness with the only light source on the ceiling. Lighting the room I looked down and to my surprise, saw the lady from the internet cafe taking my member into her mouth. I watched as her mouth go up and down, wanting my hand to push it deeper down but to no avail. My hands and legs were tied up.

"Uhm... ma'am... can you let me go?"

"No can do sweetie."

She left me and my hard on alone, till I heard the sound rusty wheels rolling along, getting louder. I looked to the door and saw F/N, tied down on a table, similar to me. The lady untied our legs, spreading them apart, dangling them on the edge of the table and brought the two of us closer, joining the tables.

"Uhm... ma'am..."

"Shhhh."

The last thing that I wanted happened. Our privates were literally touching each other, standing tall like the twin towers. The lady looked at the sight like it was something glorious. She got on the table, her dripping cave right in front of my face before going down, taking two cocks in her mouth. I moaned on her pussy, enjoying the weird feeling.

She enjoyed our rods, slurping everything up making it wet and sticky. She got off again and went to the corner of the room. I tried my best to looked over to F/N and saw that we was still out cold. She came back with a rope. I looked at her. She went to our cocks and tied the base together, completely making our rods touch. She chuckled from my grimace before getting up on the table once again.

"What are you..."

"We're gonna have sex of course."

She squated down while spreading her ass cheeks. I felt her asshole puckering itself. She looked at me with a smirk before shoving two cocks into her in one go.

"Fuck!"

I erupted, filling her butt and coating me and my friends' shaft with my cum. She giggled upon my premature ejaculation and preceeded to fuck the both of us, bouncing her butt up and down. Her hand rested on my chest, playing with my nipples as her butt when up and down on the two rods. Due to this pleasure, F/N woke up and got shocked hard.

"What the fuck?!"

"Oh the other cutie is awake."

"You're that lady..."

"Hello! We're having sex right now! With your friend!"

"Huh?!"

"Hey dude..."

"Y/N? What the fuck is going on?"

"Just as she said, we're getting fucked..."

"Than... the thing I'm feeling is..."

"Yeah..."

"This is messed up!"

The lady turned herself around to face F/N, playing with him like how she played me. She suddenly picked up the pace, going up and down crazily. I felt something in her ass twitch and suddenly, something warm and sticky covered her insides as well as my member. I grunted, knowing what it was.

She got up from our rods, as I watch two meat sticks covered in each others juices were present. She untied our cocks, taking one of it in her mouth, cleaning them one by one. She soon untied our hands, making us rub the pain off, marks visible on our wrist. She tossed us our clothes and left the room.

"She's crazy. Let's not go back to that place ever again."

"Yeah."

-NEXT DAY-

I came back to the Internet cafe for some reason. I entered and I met eyes with the owner. She smiled at me innocently as I made my way to the same seat I had. She came by with food that I did not order. I looked at her and gave her lips a wet one where she pushed me away back onto my seat. I looked at the food and devoured it, leaving nothing behind. I looked back at her as I got drowsy once again. All I saw was her devilish smirk.

"Let's have fun cutie."