Two

( A/N Please ignore the cuts on his face in the picture. It ain't there.)

The next morning after a nice pancake breakfast filled with Jellybean telling Jughead to call Betty, he dialled her number and put it to his ear.

She picked it up in 4 rings and said," Hello? Who is this?"

Jughead was confused as to why she didn't save her number...maybe she thought she wouldn't get the job? He then answered," Hey Eli- Betty. This is Forsythe Jones, the person looking for a babysitter for his sister? You know the person's house you came to yesterday? The guy with the weird beanie?"

" You know if you just said the person with a job I would've understood. You are literally the only person to interview me.", Betty replied smiling behind the phone.

" How was I supposed to know that? I am not a stalker or anything.", Jughead said with a smirk.

" How am I supposed to know you are not a stalker.", Betty responded cockily.

" Ok ok you win.", Jughead replied in defeat.

" Haha. I always win but in seriousness. When do you want me to start?", Betty enquired.

" Tomorrow morning at 8 am as I have a meeting 9 am and I'll be back by lunch."

" Ok cool."

They said their goodbyes right in time as the very next moment Jellybean screamed Jughead's name. He got scared and ran up the stairs almost tripping on a few. He opened Jellybean's bedroom door to find her holding two dresses.

" Which should I wear for my birthday party which I am pretty sure you will be arranging, knowing you. Hate parties but anything for me.", Jellybean said smiling.

" Ok, let me get this straight. You scream my name almost giving me a heart attack and make me run up the stairs tripping on like 3 steps to help you select your birthday dress?!?! Oh and might I remind you, your birthday is 2 months away.", Jughead said confused with his heart still racing.

" Didn't know all the obstacles you faced but for the second part yes I do know that but Toni says it's not bad to be prepared early.", Jellybean said with a proud grin.

" I swear to god, I'll kill Toni and her advice.", Jughead said growling now.

" Atleast it's better than yours.", Jellybean said to provoke her brother and it worked.

They ran through the entire house for about 3 mins with Jughead trying to catch Jellybean. He then caught up to her and flopped on the couch with Jellybean on top of him. He started tickling her and she started squirming and telling him to stop while laughing. Their bond was really amazing and Jughead always thought that it was one good thing by their parents dying. He thought this because when Jellybean was small, he vividly remembered her always trying to stay away from him for god knows what reason.

Jughead was excited for Betty to come the next day. Not only for the babysitter's job but to get to know her better. She was absolutely gorgeous and had beautiful eyes. Maybe Jughead was falling for her slowly and maybe she was to?

A/N So this is a little shorter than usual chapter but hope you guys enjoyed it. I swear it will get more interesting soon.
Don't forget to vote!