Nine

A/N Ok so the pictures on the top have no relation to the story but I just find them EXTREMELY cute!

The next day the girls woke up from their sleep due to a knock on their door. They had slept late the previous day as they were talking about what they should do. They didn't reach anywhere though but hoped that their mothers had left by now. Betty didn't have work today so it was one of the days she slept in late and herring the continuous knocks on the door frustrated her. She ignored it hoping they person outside would go away but then heard the door open and Veronica's voice after that.

" Hey there Jughead and JB. Whatcha doing here?", she heard Veronica ask.

Betty then heard the door close and a low mumble after that. She slowly got up, tried looking a little presentable and walked into the living room, yawning. She then only saw Jughead and JB on the couch and Veronica was nowhere to be seen.

" Hey...um where is V?", she asked.

" Oh she went to freshen up since apparently you guys sleep till 11 am.", Jughead responded.

" Well I sleep whenever I don't need to go to yours and today V took a leave because of...some reason."

" Oh ok. Any crisis?"

" Not that much... remember I told you we ran away?"

Jughead nodded at that and Betty continued," Well our mom's are here looking for us. Anyways what are you doing here?"

Jughead looked a little shocked at that and then retrieved a bracelet from his pocket. " I think this is yours. Jelly told me you wear this so it must be yours."

Betty then realized that her bracelet had been missing from her wrist and looked shocked. She took it from Jughead's hand and said, "Thank you so much! This bracelet means a lot to me."

" Why is it so special?", JB asked curiously.

Jughead nudged her arm signifying that she shouldn't ask stuff like that unless people tell it on their own. So she added," If u don't mind me asking..."

Betty giggled at that and said," it's ok...this is actually the last thing I ever bought with my mother before she started controlling over everything I do and wear. I never knew what happened to her but after this she was always disgusted at everything I wear, including this."

Jughead then spoke up," How did your parents find out you guys are here? Like if you know..."

" I'd tell you how but I'd create a bad impression. After all you are my boss."

" Ew. Don't call me that ever...it sounds weird. Tell it to me as a friend."

" Well we sent Archie to spy and he found out that due to a picture of us, drunk at a club, they tracked us. But hopefully due to Archie directing them the wrong way, they'll leave soon."

" I can't believe Archie became helpful in sleuthing.", Jughead snickered

" Neither can I!", JB exclaimed.

" Neither can I honestly.", Betty added.

" Well we should leave now then...", Jughead said.

Just then Veronica came back from freshening up when they heard another knock at the door. Betty got up immediately and opened the door.  Her face changed into the look of horror as she saw her mother along with Veronica's mother, standing their with huge smirks on their faces.

Betty slammed that door on their faces a second later and turned back to the other three. They saw her look of horror and JB turned to Jughead confused on what's happening. They had no clue who was at the door as they couldn't see it and then both Veronica and Jughead realized who it was.

Betty confirmed their realizations and said," It's them V...it's them."

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but I'll post another chapter in maybe two days to make up for it. Also I posted early today!