01

"Today is the big day, [name]." your mom said as she gives you a cute dress.

You open your eyes wide when you heard your mom saying your name, what happened with all the 'nicknames' that she gave to you?

"I'm sorry but what is happening today?" you asked confused.
"Come on. You can't even remember what is today?" she calms a little bit. "The Uchiha clan is looking for a girl that will marry their oldest member."
"Uh, and that's Shisui?"
"You are so stupid today don't you think? Shisui doesn't want to get married. Is Itachi. Now the selection should start in 2 hours and you don't have something to show up to them so at least be beautiful, you mistake."

Right, the nicknames come back out of nowhere. You know about this for a month, of course, you complain about it, you didn't like the idea to get married to a boy that is on the strongest clan from Konoha. You tried to explain to your parents about this, they didn't care. You tried to explain that you already have a boyfriend, and guess what, your dad killed him.

And though, what are the chances to pick you from the girls that will be there. Nobody knows that you've been trained by Tsunade. Nobody can't pick you just because you are beautiful or because your acting perfect, who even does that?

[...]

"Smile. If you don't win this time, you'll go and see your boyfriend."

They also try do to that with the Hyuga clan, but it turned out that the only son, Neji, was younger than you so it didn't work, the Hyuga's wanted someone younger than him.

"That's not Itachi." your mom whispered.
"I'm picking for my brother, lady." you look up to see the boy face, it was Sasuke you know him from Sakura and Ino, you didn't know how to react, you just look beep in the sharingan that he shows to your mom, it was so beautiful. "Now let's see who should I pick." he continued walking to see all the girls and come back, stopping in front of you. "What's your name?" he said looking deep into his eyes.
"[name] [last name]."

The sharingan was beautiful.

"Great, now your last name is Uchiha. Welcome to the family."

Your face dropped. You didn't know how to react. To be surprised or sad?
Your mom was happy once in her life but she was keeping down she didn't want to lose this chance.

"Now, come on, we have a lot do to." he said as he takes your hand and get you out from the crowd.