Part 2

Your POV
I step out of my bathroom. It's 6:23 am. Jungkook goes out jogging at this time and I think I should go grocery shopping too. I take my wallet and head out of the room. Just as I head out, I come across Jungkook who's also stepping out of his room with his jogging pants and a cap. He's more and more handsome everyday.

He rolls his eyes at me. Then, I realise that I'm staring at him. I lower my head and walk out towards the kitchen. I take the bottle from the fridge and open it before chugging it down. I hear the front door open and close. I guess he's off for his morning exercise. I place the bottle on the table and head out of the front door.

I walk towards the elevator to see Jungkook standing in front of it. I wait for the door to open, standing beside him. I should always wake up this early so that I can see him for more time. The door opens and he steps inside as I silently follow. Why is this so awkward? I stare at my shoes. I think staring at my shoes has become a thing that I do when I'm uncomfortable or frightened. I feel someone staring at me from the corner of my eyes.

Of course, it's Jungkook. Who else is there in this elevator besides me? I try not to pay attention to it and I look at the buttons displaying the floors. It literally feels like several years until we reach the ground floor. Jungkook's the first one to step out so I follow him out slowly. He runs off with airpods in his ear and I head to the convenience store.

This is the reason why I don't want to shop for groceries. I can't decide what to choose. My eyes fall on the chocolates aisle. I have to save up. I don't want to use my money for unnecessary things. But chocolates are not unnecessary, right? I shake my head and walk towards the fruit aisle. I take some mangoes and apples along with some peaches. I head towards the other aisle and take my desired things. I know I'm slow but uni starts at 9am so I've got time.

I head to the counter with my trolley and pay for the things. The girl hands me the plastic bags with a smile. "Can you take these all bags with yourself?" She asks concerned and I nod at her. "It's okay. I can do it." It's embarrassing to talk to some stranger. Before I can take the bags, two hands take the two of the bags leaving the single bag out. I look up to see Jungkook, looking at the counter girl. "I can help her. She's my friend." He says with his voice that sounds like its filled with honey. Wow, I have never heard him talk this way. Not to me. He turns to walk towards the door. Turning around to face me, he cocks an eyebrow at me.  I step out of my thoughts and take the bag, instantly following him.

"Thank you." I say once we're walking side by side along the footpath. He hums without looking at me. I guess it's his signal for me to keep quiet. "But who takes an hour to shop for groceries?" He breaks the silence after some minutes of walking. I lay out a nervous laugh, "I'm not good at grocery shopping." I let my eyes look away from him when he doesn't say anything. I was expecting him to say that next time I go he'll come too. What's wrong with me??

We reach the elevator in silence. Why am I letting my mood become off because of him? He's merely just a roommate, y/n. I remind myself constantly as we reach our floor. He heads out first and walks to our dorm. I follow after some seconds of composing myself.

When I enter the kitchen, he's chugging down the water from the bottle that I had used before. The bag drops from my hand. "What's with that look? Any problem?" He asks but joins his lips with the bottle again. I shake my head almost snapping my neck. "Nothing." I take the bag from the ground and keep it on the kitchen counter with the other two bags, noting down in my mind to arrange it once he steps into his room. I can't stand beside him. That was weird.

After some hours~
"Y/n, professor Jung is calling you to his office." I hear a female voice speak from the door of the class. I look at the stranger and nod my head while standing up. I rush towards the door and follow the girl to the office of my biology teacher. She leaves me on the door and walks away somewhere.