Part 6

Your POV
"I'm not here to steal or kill you. Don't get the wrong-" I can't complete my sentence when suddenly he pulls me down. If you're imagining that it happens easily like in those romantic stories then, please hear me out. It hurts. He pulls me down and my face crashes up on his chest. My legs dangling on the floor, his arms trap me around my shoulders and I'm unable to move. Is he asleep or awake? I try to raise my head but give up when I can't do it because his arms are pinning me from moving an inch.

"Hey. You awake?" I ask with my eyes closed. I'm literally squeezed by this giant hugger. He doesn't reply. I wriggle on his hold. I can't stay here. He was surely half asleep when his eyes were opened slightly. But his hold tightens whenever I move. This position is doing no good for my back and legs. I sigh with no option. Why did I even enter this room? To pay him back for the last time. Pay back, my a*s. Now I'm stuck here. I place my hand on my back neck where his arms are locked. I gently try to remove it.

"Don't move. Not letting you go now." He mumbles and pulls me closer, fully on the bed as my legs are no more touching the ground. Things like this happen in real life too? I've read these scenes only in the books. But of course, he's not my boyfriend or lover right now.

But who the hell is Mina? He's imagining her and holding me? Is she that girl on the couch from the other day? Obviously! But why hadn't he brought her home before, all these months. Not like I want him to. But I haven't even heard him talking on his phone with someone. Don't think of him. Think of Seokjin.

Jungkook's POV

I wake up with something tickling my nose. I shake my head and try to fall asleep again. But I force myself to open my eyes when I feel something warm, next to me. Although it's dark, the moonlight peeking through the curtains makes it clear that it's y/n. I look at my arms wrapped around her and feel my heart beat faster. I feel like my arms are just made to hold her. I curse at my thoughts. What am I thinking?

Looking at her snuggled on my chest with her eyes closed, I feel so satisfied and peaceful. I remember yesterday how I unconsciously grabbed her hand and pulled her down to me. I can remember her struggles to get out of my arms but I thought otherwise. So she slept here? I can't clearly remember but she didn't want to be here, I think.

Of course, she wouldn't want to be with me when I gave her a warning like that. I look at the clock which reads 4:57 am. It's gonna be morning soon. What am I gonna do with her? I mean how would I explain my excuse. Shall I carry her to her bed? But she'll wonder how she went from my room to hers. That's a bit creepy too. I touch her hair and play with it. She mumbles something in her sleep and moves to wrap her hands around my waist. Who knew she was a hugger? If anyone dates her, he would be lucky to have these sleep hugs. I push off my thoughts. Why am I thinking about these?

'Because you like how she's hugging you right now?' My thoughts, not my words. But seriously how did she end up with a boy like Jaemin? But I guess he has a soft side for her. And who am I to think about these? I sigh and decide to sleep for another hour.

If only I can. Just the thought of her being in my arms right now is making me panic. What should I tell her when she wakes up? Without realising, an hour passes with me staring at the dark space. Will my life be like this if I date someone cuddly? I shut my eyes tightly.

I didn't just think of that. What should I do? Should I just walk out and act like nothing of these happened? As if the god is playing games with me and wanting me to lose, the alarm of my phone goes off. Y/n's body flinches and she gasps. I instantly close my eyes.

"Shit. Where am I?" She sits up on the bed, breaking from my loose hold. "Oh. Now I remember." She turns off the alarm. "It's 6? What should I do? Should I wake him up? No. He might not remember the thing from yesterday. Somebody help me." She groans and I move on my spot, pretending to sleep in a comfortable position. She's silent for some seconds before she sighs in relief.