Part 14

Your POV
"Do you like me back?" His question rings in my ears. I fiddle with my necklace which is still tangled with his hoodie's zip. "Who doesn't?" I mumble, looking at his lips. I just kissed them!! I really did it!! Is this really not a dream?

"What? I can't hear you properly?" He chuckles, teasingly. I slap his cheek softly before glaring at him. "You need to visit an ear doctor." He laughs at my words. "You're the one who's talking in such volume that even an ant can't hear it."

I huff and pull on his ear. "Who doesn't like you?" I yell at his ear. Pushing my hand away, he caresses his ear. "What are you? King Kong? That was loud." He frowns at me. "You were complaining that you didn't hear me." I say smugly.

"But you do like me right?" He asks, getting shy in some seconds. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. "Yeah. You didn't realize? If I hadn't liked you then, I would have broken your bones for kissing me yesterday."

"Whatever. But I was so glad to hear that you slapped Jaemin when he tried to kiss you." He smirks and pats my hair. I huff, removing his hand. "Of course, he was trying to take my first kiss like that. I didn't even know him." It was a dumb move but nice one to protect my first kiss.
"So, am I your first kiss?" He wraps his arms around me with a teasing tone. I smack his arms and press my head on his chest. "I don't know." I whine and close my eyes. "I'm sleepy." I black out in some minutes.

+Timeskip+

Waking up from my sleep, I find myself in warm and comfortable position. I open my eyes to see Jungkook sleeping right before my eyes with his arms around me and my hands on his chest. My eyes widen as I realise He's shirtless!! My lips turn up in a smile remembering that he confessed to me. He likes me!! Placing my hand on his hair, I brush them in random directions. This feels like a dream. A giggle leaves his mouth as I trail my hands down his cheek to his chin.

"Good morning." He opens his eyes. This feels so surreal. I scoff, "It's not morning." I look at his wall clock. "It's 4:55 pm." He smiles sheepishly with a nod. "But we just woke up. So good morning."

Who would have thought that this cold hearted boy could be such a cutie? We stay there in complete silence while looking at each other. I still can't believe this! A smile makes its way to my lips as he pecks them. "Say good morning back to me."

I shake my head. "Good evening." He playfully glares at me. I laugh and lay my head on his chest. "Aren't you getting up or something?" I ask against his chest. His skin is soft but his muscles are hard. I probably sound creepy but who cares? "I'm lazy. I wanna spend time with you. Like this." He mumbles while tightening his hold around me.

"Let's talk." He breaks the silence. I lift my head from his chest. "Talk about?" I ask and as expected he asks me back, "What are we?" I decide to tease him a little with my answer. "I don't know about you but I'm a human. But I can guess that you're a bunny. Sometimes a cute one and sometimes a wild one." He stares at me with a frown. "Come on, I meant about us. What is our relationship?"

I think for a while. "I don't know. What do you think?" I trail my finger around his collarbone. "Will you be my girlfriend? I know this is not a good way to propose but, I want to be your boyfriend." He takes my hand and caresses it. "So? Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course. I will." His hands creep towards the back of my neck before pulling me to him for a kiss. I wrap my arms around him as he claims my lips. Closing my eyes, I feel him smile through the kiss. "You aren't a good kisser." He says as soon as we break the kiss. I gasp, offended at his reply. "Then don't kiss me." He smirks and doesn't let me go when I try to stand from the bed. "Who's talking about not kissing you? I'm gonna train you to be a good kisser." I narrow my eyes in confusion.