Single dad on tour #1

This is a request from my lovely friend Canadianfury25 She is amazing and I think that you should check out her account and send her a follow if you already haven't done that!

Being a single dad to a 1 years old kid and being on tour at the same time, isn't as hard as you might think. Or at least it's easy when you have gotten used to the routines.

In the beginning, it was really hard. I didn't know what to do since this is my first child ever. I didn't know what to do with my life since I have been a single dad for one year.

Should I stop working with music or should I continue?

A few years ago I met a girl. I fell in love immediately and I thought that she was the love of my life. We date for a few months and then we moved in together. We were madly in love and when two people love each other, it can happen that a little creature becomes a part of the family as well.

We were so excited that we were going to be parents. We prepared everything before the little creature was coming to the world. And I fell more in love with her for every month as the belly crowed. And today, I wish that I wouldn't have fallen in love with her.

Don't take me wrong. I don't regret my son, absolutely not. I regret that I let Amber fooling me. She used me for my money and I was so in love with her that I didn't notice it.

When the day finally was here, it was one of the best days in my entire life, but also one of my worst.

We have had been in the hospital for three hours after the delivery. I sat in the chair beside the hospital bed where Amber laid on, with our little son in her embrace.

All of a sudden she gave me our little Milo and said that she was going to go to the cafeteria because she was hungry. I told her that she needed to rest and that I could go and buy her some food. But she resisted. She said that she needed to walk a little.

And that was the last thing I saw of her. She never came back.
-
-
The sun shined through the big hotel window into my eyes. I squinted my eyes, due to the bright light and realized that I had forgotten to draw the curtains the night before.

I turned around in bed and saw my one year's old son sleeping peacefully, hugging his favorite teddy bear tightly.

I carefully went out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the bathroom door be open, in case if Milo will wake up or if something would happen to him.

Since I am a single dad I have been more protective. I think that it would look different if I wasn't a single dad.

Every time I hear a weird sound from Milo or if he just coughs, I get scared. He is the most precious thing I have. He is my everything. And if something is happening to him, I don't know what to do without him.

I would let him sit on the bathroom floor and play with his toys while I am showering. Just so I can keep an eye on him. But I didn't want to wake him up now. He is probably really tired from the flight yesterday.

Today I am going to perform at The O2-arena two nights in a row. I love to perform in London, everyone is so humble and so sweet here.

I put on some fresh clothes and walked back to Milo and carefully whole him up. "Buddy, it's time to wake up" I whispered and stroke away from the hair from his face. He pulled the teddy bear closer into his body and opened the eyes slowly.

"Hi" I smiled and he immediately got up on his feet and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Good morning" I lifted him up and placed him on my hip and walked to the bathroom to give him the morning bath.