Single dad on tour #2

This is the second part of Canadianfury25 's request

The new concert, a new city.

Today I was going to play in Miami and I am so excited. It is something special with Miami that I just love. I can't point my finger on what it is, but I just love it here.

I and Y/n have come closer during this tour. Sure, we have been best friends since forever. But something between us has changed and I can tell that Y/n and the other guys in my team have noticed it too.

Every morning, or in general when I and Y/n are out and eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner, there is always and the older person that tells us that we are a cute couple. And one time an old lady, she maybe was around 80, came up to us and told us that we were an adorable family. And then she looked at Y/n and said that I am a keeper.

To be honest I don't know what I should have done without her. She is the best and I am happy that she is a big part of my life.

I would up by my alarm on my phone. I turned it off and turned around in bed to see my precious son Milo.

But something wasn't right.

He was awake. This is strange because he always sleeps at this time. He looked at me with a gaze that made me scared. It still was the cute brown eyes looking at me, but something we're off. Something was off.

His eyes were glossy and blurry at the same time. His skin was pale, his cheeks were red, his small dark curl was stuck to his forehead and I could feel his warmth coming from him, even though I didn't touch him.

I could feel my heart racing. Maybe he's just sick? But that makes me scared as well. After I have been a single dad, I have been even more protective than I already was before I became a dad.

Immediately as I stood up and grabbed him he started to scream. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Where is his pacifier?

I gave it to him last night and it's not on the bed. So he must have to throw it away.

I went down on my knees with Milo crying in my arms. "I know buddy. I'm trying to find your pacifier" I said and rocked him up and down, trying to calm him down.

There, in the middle of the floor under the bed laid his pacifier. I couldn't reach it with Milo in my embrace, so I put him down and tried to stretch my arm as much as possible.

Milo was still crying behind me "I know bud, but look what I found" I showed him the pacific and fave it to him. He grabbed it and pulled it out from his mouth and threw it away.

What is wrong with him? He has been sick before, but he has never acted like this.

A few minutes later it was a knock on the door. I opened it to find a tired Y/n.

"Sorry, did he wake you?" I sighed with Milo still crying in my arms."I think that the whole hotel woke up"

She took a step into my hotel room and grabbed Milo from my hands and rocked him up and down. "Shh, it's okay sweetie," she said calmly and kissed him gently on his forehead, but she quickly pulled away.

"Is he sick? He is really warm" she looked over at me "I don't know. I have tried everything that I use to do when he is sick, but nothing works" I said with worry in my voice and sat down in bed. I rested my elbows on top of my knees and my forehead in my palms.

Y/n sat down beside me and looked at me with worry in her eyes and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you seem stressed" she runs her hand up and down my back. "Maybe you should run up a bath or take a shower?"

"But-" my eyes landed on Milo in Y/n's arms. "You need to relax Shawn. Go and take a bath or something, I take care of him"

"Thank you, you are the best" I smiled at her and walked to the bathroom to take a warm relaxing shower.

When I got back from the bathroom Milo was sleeping peacefully and Y/n was cleaning a little in the room.

"H-how?" I asked and looked at Milo and then at Y/n that was picking up the clothes that I laid on the couch last night.

She turned around and was just going to answer, but she stopped in her track and looked at me from top to toe. Admiring my half-naked body.

"You like what you see? You have a little bit of drool there" I teased and pointed at the corner of my lip which caused her to blush.

"Shut up" she laughed and threw a shirt at me.

I just chuckled and put on the shirt. "But for real tho. What did you do?" I whispered and pointed at my sleeping son.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and walked up to me. "Magic power I guess" she giggled "What would I do without you Y/n?"

"It's nothing Shawn, really" she shook her head. "Of course it is. I mean it Y/n. Your help means so much to me"

"I'm always up to help you, you know that. And I just need to grab something in my room and I will be back really soon"

She walked to the door and it's now or never. I took a deep breath "Y/n?"

"Yeah?" she turned her head towards me. I walked up to her with quick speed and cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers.

But she didn't kiss back.

Oh no, what did I do?

She placed her hand on my chest and pulled away. She looked up at me and smiled widely.

"I never thought that you felt the same way," she said before she pressed her lips against mine. I smiled against her lips and the kiss was long and passionate.

Who knew that this day could turn like this?

This tour got even better now.

~~~
Sorry for the misspellings and grammatical errors