Chapter 1

A Mother. A Father. A Family. Thats all I wanted. But no. Im a mistake and my punishment, loneliness. And I deserve it. I killed hundreds of innocent people when I wasn't even a day old. Theres only one thing that does that and that is a demon. 

Narutos pov

I walk the streets of Konohagakure with my hands in my pockets and my head down, accepting the whispers that the villagers were spitting out to each other. Demon. Pathetic. Killer.. Waste of space. As I walked the villagers would move out of the way, afraid to touch me. I suddenly heard a voice call my name. My head shot up, eyes wide with fear. What were they gonna do. I don't want this. I wanna be alone. Leave me alone. Stop. Don't hurt me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand being placed on my shoulder. "Hey Naruto. Do you wanna go get some ramen. Its been quite a while since we've caught up." I relax a tad bit. Its was just Iruka sensei. "I not hungry." I say as I begin to continue to walk on to my apartment. 

Irukas pov

Not hungry. Naruto. "O-Oh ok then see ya later." I shout at the now distanced blonde who raises his hand in acknowledgement. Wait a minute are his hands shaking? And when i touched him his shoulders jumped. Maybe he just got scared. Still something seems off but i just cant put my finger on it. As I walked on back the way I came, I saw Kakashi walking with his nose stuck in his usual book. "Hey Kakashi, want to go get some ramen". He looks up, shrugs his shoulders, and starts to walk next to me. "So whats up Iruka? Haven't seen you in a while." "Nothing much but i do have a question for you." I stop and look Kakashi in the eyes."Have you noticed anything strange about Naruto lately?" Kakashi stopped and turned around to face me. "What do you mean." "Well earlier when i asked him if he wanted ramen he said no and his hands were shaking and he seemed really jumpy and i don't know just he was acting different." Kakashi looked at me with eyes of concern. "Now that i think about it he has been rather quiet and jumpy when were doing training." " Do you think somethings going on, I mean everyones not hungry at some point but even if hes not hungry he would still eat ramen." I say smiling at the memories we have shared at the ramen shop. Both the Senseis look at each other with growing concern. "It might be nothing but still i think we should go check on him." Kakashi says crossing his arms. I nod my head as we turn around, making our way to Narutos apartment.

Narutos pov

I got to calm down. I cant be freaking out. Not in public. They will see me. I got to be brave. Dammit Naruto calm down. I look down my hands still shaking. Why am I scared. It was just Iruka sensei. He won't hurt me. He would never. Would he? I shake my head. All these thoughts wont help. Just calm down. As I turn the corner into the alleyway I was faced with the worst thing possible for me at this moment. The villagers. My eyes widen in fear as I try to run but a hand grabs my jumpsuit. I try to release his grip but the other villagers start to pin me down. They start to kick me. My mouth now binded by a bandanna to block the screams of my pain. I hear a crack as immense pain is shot through my left side. Im now crying from the pain, the fear, and the worse part. The fact that i know i deserve this. As they continue to kick me the lead man tells them to stop. "Keep him pinned down and lift his shirt. Lets let him be forever reminded of what he is." He laughs as he pulls out a kunai. My eyes widen as i figure out what their about to do. He sits down on my legs and puts his lips close to my ear and whispers my most hated words. "A demon." Then the pain becomes unbareable. He starts to carve into my back. I scream as i thrash trying to escape the pain but there was none. After they finish carving the message into my back, they let go of my legs and poured their leftover alcohol onto the message. Leaving me to writhe in the unbearable pain. They left the gag on so no body could hear my screams. Don't they feel bad for torturing a 16 year old kid. How do they sleep at night after hearing the screams of the 16 year old they tortured and laughed at. I killed their families. That's why. I deserve this. After an hour or 2, I gained the strength to walk back to my apartment. When I  opened the door saw two people inside my house. Kakashi and Iruka Sensei. "What are you guys doing here." I asked , fearful that they would see the blood on the back of shirt."Well we were worried about you. Is everything going ok. Anything we should worry about" Iruka says with concern on his face. I put on a big fake smile hiding the immense pain I'm in." Everything's good on my part but its late shouldn't you be getting home. "If you say so but you are right we should be getting back Kakashi. We both got kids to teach tomorrow. "Ok. If anything happens you better tell us, ok Naruto. "Yes sir good night " I say closing the door behind them making sure they don't see my back. As I close the door I limp over to the bathroom to go look at my wound. As I pull my shirt off i bite my tongue to muffle my screams. I look at my back in the mirror. I immediately start crying as i make out what they carved. Looking past the blood you could make out one word.

Demon.

This is Gracie and i want to say thanks for reading also the picture has nothing to do with the story. Love Yall