Chapter 8

Kakashis pov

I walk out of the Hokages office, walking back to Naruto."I just can't believe that hes dead. And now of all times to."  

I sighed for the hundredth time today as I arrived at the hospitals entrance, waving at the nurses as I walked past them.

I reached Narutos room to see the light of the now rising sun, illuminating his soft face.

I sit back in my chair running my hands through his hair as he stirred. "Kakashi. What are you doing here." a soft voice spoke. 

I took my hand out of his hair, responding to his question. "Well I was making sure you were ok."

I saw his eyes light up and heard him sigh as the events of the past few days flashed through his head.

He smiled and mouthed thank you as he slowly backed up sitting up as I started to question his actions.

"Im fine it just stings a little and the shot that Tsunade gave is numbing the pain in my side now." Naruto replied, finally getting comfortable

"So now that your fully conscious," I say getting myself comfortable "what exactly happened?"

His eyes darted down as he gritted his teeth. "They came out of nowhere. They pinned me down th-they kicked and kicked and kicked. Th-th-they s-stabbed me over and over. I b-begged t-them to s-stop b-b-but t-they k-kept g-going."

His hands were now shaking eyes brimmed with tears as he tried to contain the stuttering .

I put my hands on his cheeks. "Look at me. Your safe ok. Their not gonna hurt you anymore."

He closed his eyes and took a few deep breathes then shook his head , letting his stiff shoulders relax. 

"So who all saw it." Naruto asked looking sadly at my eyes. "Me, Iruka, Tsunade, Sasuke, Sakura, and a few nurses."

His eyes closed as he sighed and leaned his head back against the wall.

 "I need you to make me a promise" he says bringing his head back up and his eyes to meet mine, seriousness visable.

"You can't tell anyone about this. Not even Jiraiya sensei. You can't let anyone who doesn't know know. Ok?

I nod my head, afraid if I say anything I might slip that Jiraiyas dead.

He starts to move his feet over the bed, preparing to get up before I began to question him. 

"You just woke up. Isn't it a little to early to start walking." He looks at me with eyes of boredom.

"Nine tailed fox helps with that. Kurama helps in that department" He says standing up, exposing his scarred and almost healed back while walking to a chair that his clothes laid in like nothing ever happened. 

"Tsunades not gonna be happy Naruto. You know how scary she is when shes mad." I say hoping that would make him stay. 

"I will be fine" he says as he zips up his jacket, walking through the hallway, hands in his pocket.

I follow him out the door making sure he gets to his destination safely.

"Kakashi sensei. Stop following me. Im just going to go get some ramen," he groans.

"Well how about I treat you to recovery" I say even though i know he was going to be dragged back to hospital whether he likes it or not and that he is definitely not healed.

He turns around with a smile on his face. "Well why didn't you say so in the first place" he says going to put his arm on my back but retracting it from the pain in his side.

"Lets go get some ramen" he says putting his smile back on.

Tsunades pov

"I need to go check on Naruto and inform him of his injuries and procedures," I thought as I finished my paperwork.

"Im going out. Alert me if anything bad happens."  I say standing up from my chair and walking out the door.

As I'm walking through the streets of the village, I hear two familiar voice coming from the ramen shop. "Naruto that's a lot. Are you sure you can eat that. I don't think I afford all this," "You should have thought about that before you offered to pay."

My rage grew as I stepped into the ramen shop to see a injured boy and a man with a mask. "Hello Naruto. What are you doing here"I say through gritted teeth and with a smile plastered on my face. 

Their conversation was now nothing but crickets as they stopped and slowly turned around, fear visible on their faces. "RUNNN" Narutos shouts, getting up from his chair at a inhuman speed. Naruto and Kakashi start to run but I grab them by their shirts with a hard grip. 

Kakashi just gave into the defeat while Naruto still tried to get free. A gasp of pain was heard before he stopped. 

"See your still injured. What do you think your doing, eating ramen while your supposed to be healing!" I scream at Naruto who panting from the pain. I then look over at Kakashi.

"AND YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING BUYING HIM RAMEN." I let go of Kakashi and Naruto, leading them back to the hospital.

"Kakashi go get everyone you want to be there. I think we have waited long enough." He stands still for a moment but then nods his head and starts to head deeper into the village.

"Naruto. I need to talk to you about your injuries. If we don't fix them they could effect you in a bad way." He just nods his head while gripping his side.

"Why is he with the hokage"

"Look at that demon"

"Maybe she will finally kill him"

I look back at Naruto who is dragging his feet and his head is hung low. "Just keep walking Granny. Were almost there"

I give him one more glance and continue walking. "So Naruto, the medicine's going to be wearing off soon so we can see your pain level and then determine if you need any more.

He nods his head as we walk into the hospital. All the nurses had shocked expressions as they didn't even notice that he was gone.

I chuckle as we head to his hospital room, ready to exam him. "Ok lay down on your stomach."

"But Granny my back doesn't even hurt anymore " "Take off your jacket and turn around" He does as I say and slowly turns around.

Everything looked normal except for the redness coming from O and the N scars on his back. "NARUTO YOU IDIOT. PARTS OF ITS INFECTED AND THE ONLY REASON IT DOESNT HURT IS BECAUSE OF THE MORPHINE SHOT!"

He turns around in shock."But i wasn't even out for more than an hour and it doesn't even hurt." he says in disbelief. "On the table!" I scream, pissed at his actions. 

Slowly he crawls onto the table and lays down with his back exposed."Naruto im going to have to give you two of those sterilization shots again. His face lit up in fear but steadily turned into gulit.

"Im sorry" he whispers as he turned his head the opposite way, facing away from me. I sighed and called two nurses in to help me hold him down just encase he starts thrashing again.

I start preparing the shots as the two nurses walk in. "If he starts thrashing I need you hold him down. One on the legs and one on the arms." They nod in response as they start to watch him carefully.

I finish preparing the shots as I put the shots on a tiny silver table and wheel it over to his bed.

I look at the nurses as we nod our heads in sinc . I position the needle then slowly insert it, pushing the medicine into the first wound slowly. 

Then once again, chaos erupted. 

Hey guys( realized i really have a problem with using yall. Im from Alabama. What can I say)

please comment and vote

-Gracie