Chapter 6

Kakashis pov

Just the contact made him thrash but that wasn't the worse part. The part that really caused my heart to break was when she slowly started pushing the serum into him. He opened his eyes, screaming in pure agony. He struggled against my grip. He was strong but I was stronger. Tsunade was still injecting the serum. "Cant you go any faster" I said raising my voice so i could be heard over Narutos screams. " I have to inject it slowly or else it wont work." After a minute or two, she was done with the sterilization shot. Tsunade grabbed the next shot despite Narutos protest. I glanced out the window, exposing the hallway, to see Iruka, Sasuke, and Sakura filled with shock, pain, regret, and tears. I sighed and turned my focus back to Naruto. "Ready?" I nod my head in response. She then positions the needle on the black and blue bruise on his left side and inserts it. " STOP IT. PLEASE. STOOOPPPP. IM SORRY IM SORRY. PLEASE," Naruto shouts as the tears are spilling out of his eye, head transferring from left to right. Up and down. Tsunade took the now inserted shot out of his side, her hand traveling to the last and final shot. "Kakashi climb up onto the bed and put your knees on his forearms and turn his head to the right. Im going to insert it into his neck so you have to keep his head still." I nod and climb onto the bed and do as she says. My hands make contact with his wet cheeks as I slowly but sturdily turn his head to be meet with the three sorrow filled faces.. "Ready" I nod my head for the third and last time as my grip strengthens. Naruto was screaming in protest as he tried to move his head and arms. Tsunande inserted his last and final shot. Naruto cried out in pain once again, his screams slowly getting quieter. His attempted thrashes, slowed and lost their strength as he slipped into unconsciousness. "Is he done." I asked, ready for this to be over. She slowly shook her head and thanked me as I climbed off of him , not taking her gaze off Naruto. 

Tsunades pov

I looked at him with tears slowly making their way to the corners of my eyes. I slowly fell to the ground, placing my hands on his head, shifting his head to face me. The tears fell from my eyes as I saw his pain filled face and the trail of tears that were stained on his face. I layed my head down next to his and sobbed. "Im so sorry Naruto. Im sorry. I didnt have a choice. I had to do it. Im sorry"i whispered through my sobs. Naruto the sweetest, kindest person I've ever known. The boy who would lay down his life for a stranger. Who would do this to him. My cries soon stopped and turned to just pure anger. I got up, wiping my tears, and walked out of the room. "ANBU" i shouted, being greeted by three of them. "Go investigate this. If found bring the person or people who did this straight to me." "Yes Ma'am," they said as they dispersed. Iruka stood at the window, still looking at the sleeping blonde, tears slowly falling. Sakura was sobbing into the shoulder of Sasuke as he was barley holding himself together. Kakashi was still in the room, sitting in a chair watching Naruto, like he was the most fragile being in the world. I sighed and slowly walked away, going to look more closely at Narutos MRI results.

Irukas pov

I stood there shocked. What did we just witness.

10 Minutes ago

We all tried to make small conversation, trying to take out minds off of what we just say. I had seen it before, but without all the blood you could see just how big it was. It makes you want to throw up. I don't how he did it. It was painful to look but the pain of getting it. How did he do it. We were all snapped out of our thoughts by a ear piercing scream. "Naruto" I whispered before we all ran towards the scream despite the nurses protest. As we ran, the screams got louder, making our guts churn. Then that's when we saw it . Tsunade inserting a needle into one of Narutos wounds as Kakashi held Naruto down despite Narutos obvious struggles. We all stood there, silent tears falling down our face. Soon Narutos screams turned into cries then into pleads. Then after the second shot, Kakashi climbed onto Naruto and turned his head to face us. Thats when it hit us harder then it had before. The pained expression on his face which was complemented with the never ending tears. He tried so hard to escape from the pain. It was obvious when you saw his struggled movements. The shot then went into his neck. The look of panic on his face increased they slowly but surely he calmed down and fell into darkness.

A hand found its way to my shoulder, snapping me away from the past and to the present. "Its over now. We had to do it. It was for his own good. I slowly nodded and went to walk away from the room, needing to clear my head.

Tsunades pov

I was now looking over the MRI x-rays that were taken before Narutos outburst. "It looks like the bones been partially shatter. Five pieces of bone are stuck in his muscles. We need to get those out before they do more then the tiny tears they've already caused." I say, analyzing the sheets like my life depend on it. "He needs surgery as soon as possible. Whats the soonest we can do it,"  I ask one of the nurses. She pulls out a clip board with a bunch of papers clipped onto it. She flips through the pages, stopping at a certain one and analyzing it closely. The next available time is at 4:00 A.M Tuesday morning." "Three days," I whisper to myself. "That will have to do. Please put that into my schedule" "Yes Ma'am," the nurse says as she writes it down and turns away. I walk back to Narutos room, X-Rays in hand. As I make my way to the room and ANBU appears in front of me. "Yes what is it," I say, slightly annoyed that he has disturbed me. "Jiraiya. He was killed in a rock slide on the way back from his mission. There was no way he could of escaped. Im sorry. Hes not coming back.

Hey Yall. 

So as yall can tell, this is different from the original Naruto, but please enjoy.

Please Vote and comment

Love Yall

-Gracie