Chapter 10

Tsunades pov

I follow the ANBU to my office and enter with anger evident on my face. I open the door to find a middle aged man on his knees with handcuffs on being secured by two ANBU officers securing him. 

"Is this him," I say glaring daggers at him. "Yes Lady Hokage" I get in front of the man and then bitch slap him. "HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR THAT HURT". 

"YOU THINK THAT HURT. WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO NARUTO. DID HE CRY OUT IN PAIN. DID HE BEG FOR YOU TO STOP. WHY DID YOU DO IT. WHY!?" He smiled and looked at me with a psychotic grin.

"That demon deserves all the pain he has and will experience. He deserves everything that causes him pain." I kick him in the gut over and over. "How do you like that? That's what  Naruto felt everyday of his life!" 

An ANBU puts his hand on my shoulder. "Your going to kill him if you go any farther." Take him away for life" I say as I sit at my desk, trying to calm myself.

They drag the man outside my office despite his protests. "Have you gotten the preparations for the funeral yet" I ask one of the ANBU stationed in my office. "About that we have some news. They were clearing up the rock slide and they found his body. He was heavily damaged on his middle core and down but his face and arms are fine besides a few scratches so if you would like it, we could have an open casket." 

My eyes dart to the ANBU."Really. That would be much better than just a stone. Thank you."

"I've been with Naruto all this time so i have not done any work. I need to catch up do i can go see him again" I thought to myself, grabbing my pen and beginning my work.

Time skip

Kakashis pov

Naruto began to stir awake so I rushed over to his side, hoping he doesn't have an outburst. His eyes began to crack open before he jolted up breathing heavy. 

"Naruto are you all right" I say putting my hand on his covered leg. He closes his and eyes and sighs as he opens them back up. 

"I had a bad dream. Everyone told me Jiraiya died and i went bizerk" He says while smiling, laughing it off. 

"Naruto" I say looking him in the eyes. "It wasn't a dream." HIs eyes slowly gained water in the corners of them, his lip quivering in the process. 

"N-no. Tha..." His tears now started falling as his hands clutched the sheets below them. He silently starts cry. 

"Would you like to be left alone?" I ask wanting to respect his space. Slowly, he shakes his his no and he starts to sniffle. "I don't want to be alone anymore" He says shakily. I nod my head and sit down next to him. 

I set my head on his chest and and the back of his head, leaning him back. "You have surgery in the morning. You need to rest." He looks at me with his red tinted and tear filled eyes and nods his head, drifting back into sleep.

I rest my head in my hand drifting into my own sleep before i hear the door open and jolt up ready to fight. 

There stands Iruka with a bowl of Ramen. "I thought he would enjoy it after hearing the news but looks like i came to late" He says pulling up a chair and sitting the ramen on table.

"He thought it was all a dream so i had to tell him once again" I say sitting back down and putting my head back on my hand.

"Whens the last time you have slept, Kakashi" I think back on the past few days. "I can't remember" I say simply, not taking my gaze off Naruto who was now slightly.

"Kakashi," Iruka says putting his hand on my shoulder. " Go home. Get some rest. You need to sleep." 

"I can't go to sleep. I have to watchover Naruto." I say groggily. "How about this. I get another hospital bed in here and you can sleep in here so if anything happens, you will know." 

I sigh and shake my head slowly as Iruka gets up and walks to one of the nurses. I look at Naruto with one of my eyes closed, wondering what he was feeling. 

A bed was rolled into the room and iruka forced me into it. As soon a I climbed into the bed and my head hit the pillow, I was out and was entering a land of dreams.

Time skip

Tsunades pov

I look up at the clock to see that it was 3:00 in the morning so I get crawl out of bed to go get ready for Narutos surgery. I put on my robes and walk down to the hospital. I walk in, greeting and thanking the nurses who worked the night shift. 

I walk into Narutos hospital room to find and extra bed in the far corner with a sleeping Kakashi. I smile a small smile, knowing he hasn't slept in a while. I walk over to Naruto who was sleeping peacefully, wrapping his body around a pillow. 

I look at a cold bowl of ramen laying on a sliver table. "Looks like Iruka was here" I say putting the ramen in a cabinet above the sink that was against the wall. 

I turn around after putting the ramen up due to small sniffles coming from Naruto. "Pervy sage. Don't go. Come back. Please Jiraiya. Come back. These words were hardly over a whisper but they woke up Kakashi who was now running his hands through his hair.

"Come on Naruto wake up. Its ok. Its ok" Kakashi said soothingly, causing Naruto to slowly open his tear filled eyes, face full of sadness, only to slowly close them back. Kakashi brings his self back up 

"Tsunade, is it time." He says with a serious face. "We have about thirty minutes until he needs to go but just let him sleep for another ten minutes or so" I say looking at the grief stricken boy. "I will take his vitals when we wake him up. He gonna be pretty groggy so it benefits us so he doesn't get all nervous.  Why don't you go get some more sleep as  well" He simply shook his head and leaned against a wall.

"Ok well I'm going to go help the prep team get ready. I will be back soon" I say as I walk off to the operating room. 

Time skip
I arrive back to Narutos room to see a sleeping Naruto and Kakashi even though Kakashi was still standing up. I walk over to Kakashi and lightly tapping him, causing his eyes to open wide. "It's time I say walking over to Naruto. 

I slowly rise him up from his position and sit him up. Kakashi comes over and holds his back and head, keeping him from falling back. Narutos always been a heavy sleeper so it takes a while for him to wake up. 

I place an heart monitor on his finger and test his reflexes. As I finish writing everything down, Naruto was awake for the most part but still a little sleepy. 

I see the nurses come in saying that they were ready. I look at Naruto who despite being sleepy looked sad. I mean I can't say I blame him. He just lost someone very dear to him." Naruto" I say snapping him out of the little trance he was in. " Are you ready"

He simply nods his head not looking me in the eyes. Me and Kakashi look at eachother with concern. We lay him down on the bed as we wheel him out.

We make it to the OR room and I tell Kakashi to wait outside and he agrees.  I tell Naruto to lay down on his stomach and he slowly turns over in response. I tell the nurses to get ready to hold him down incase he starts thrashing when I  insert the needle.

As insert the needle which would make him fall asleep he does nothing he just laid there, no emotion or anything in his eyes.

His eyes slowly start to close until he slips into unconsciousness. I look up at the nurses with determination in my eyes. "OK. Let's begin"

Hey guys. Sorry that took so long. My mom and grandpa have covid and i have to take care of them so thanks to like the handful of yall who read this 

Love Yall

-Gracie