Chapter 4

Kakashis pov

"Iruka, what exactly happend to Naruto." I say in a serious tone, wondering what could have happened. "Well I was walking and then I smelt blood. I saw splotches of blood and then i followed them and found..." I could tell that it was hard for him to describe what he saw so i just left it at that. We arrive at the hospital and run to the front desk. "Naruto Uzumaki please" I say To the Nurse at the front desk. She looks at her computer and then tells us hes in surgery. " Lady Hokage is the one performing the surgery. Hes in good hands. Why don't you guys go sit down and I will have the Hokage come and tell you when its done." I sigh and say thank you while walking over to the chairs. Sasuke. Sakura. Why dont you guys go home. Wash up. You did good today. "But sensei," Sakura cut it,"Narutos hurt we cant just leave him."I began to say something but then Sasuke said something that made me instantly change my mind."Those who break the rules are scum. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." I chuckle a bit then sigh. Using my own words against me. Ok but if hes not out at dinner time you go home then you can come back in the morning. Got it. " Yes sensei" they say in sync taking a seat next to each other. I put my head in my hands. "Iruka. How did it come to this." He looks at me and puts his hand on my back. " I honestly don't know. I dont know."

Tsunades pov

Once he was asleep, we cleaned up all the blood on his back to get a clear view at what we were looking at. They dug really deep. The muscles weren't sliced they were ripped. On some of the wounds you could see the bone. "Are stitches ready." I asked on of the nurses. "Yes ma'am and you might want to come over to his left side. There's something wrong with his rib cage.  When I walked over I could see the huge purple bruise on his lower rib cage. I lightly tap all around the bruise, analyzing the wound. "After we finish the stitches, Lets take him to go get a MRI." "Yes ma'am" all the nurses say in union while we all start to stitch together the letters carved into his back. Thoughts rush through my head. After each stitch a new one come. How did this happen? Who could have done this? Why would someone do this? What was going on through his head? How much pain was he in? How many times has this happened? How many times did he ask them to stop? After we finished stitching him up, we picked him up and put him on a stretcher, laying him on his stomach, exposing his back." Ok lets wheel him out" I say, grabbing a hold of the stretcher. To go to the MRI room, you had to go through the lobby and when we did, we were meet with the gasps of four different people. His senseis and team mates were in the lobby. "Naruto!" Sakura gasps running over going to touch him but Saskue stops her. " Sakura look at him. We cant disturb him. I smile at Sasuke in thanks and he nods back while trying to comfort Sakura. The look on Kakashi and Irukas faces are what pained me the most though. The amount of regret and pain on their faces worried. I followed their gaze to the word carved into the back of the unconscious 16 year. Kakashi walked over slowly, gravity increasing on him with each step. He gripped the side of the stretcher lightly. As he scanned Narutos back, side ,and face, his anger grew as his grip grew tighter. "Kakashi. I need to go give him a MRI." He sighs and looks me in the eyes. "Im coming with you." I sighed and nodded my head. "Ok. Lets go". We started walking towards the MRI room when I looked at Naruto. The dried tears stains only added to the pain on his face. His peaceful expression made me smile though. I know recovery wise it will hurt for a while but he will be ok but mentaly, I dont know. I wish I knew what happened.

Time Skip

Kakashis pov

When we arrived the room, there were already nurses setting up the machines." Lady Tsunade, everything is ready we just have to transfer him into the MRI machine." one of the nurses say walking towards the stretcher Naruto was in. "Hey Kakashi were going to need your help for a second. "Of course whatever you need i say walking over to Naruto. "Ok were going to transfer him on to the clear bed of the machine. 'Try your hardest to keep his back straight. Ok." Everyone nods their heads as they get their hands situated. "Three, Two , One, Lift". with a grunt everyone lifts him up, his arms and head dangling. "Ok lower in three, two , one, go." Slowly everyone lowers the injured boy. A small groan was heard from the boy when he was placed down onto the machine. "He's waking up. We've got about 20 minutes. Lets do this quickly ok." All three of the medical professionals and Kakashi went into the back room where all the computers were You could see inside the Machine and could see the images that were going to be uploaded. "Ok hes going in" one of the nurses say as they hit a button watching Naruto slowly being engulfed into the machine. As he was going in you could see a clear image of his back and his face. "Ok start the scan." Sounds of whirring could be heard as images started to upload onto one of the screen. At first they were blurry causing you to squint to even attempt to make out what it was but after a few minutes you could make out his skeleton.  "Oh my lord" Tsunande says pointing at one of his lower left ribs. His rib is shattered. He's going to need surgery again. My lord this poor child." I look at his face up and the screen and see this worse possible thing that happen at this moment. His eyes start to open up and he starts to look around. " Umm Tsunade" I say and and point at the screen with a look of panic in my eyes. He's awake.

Hey Yall. Please vote and comment.

Love Yall

-Gracie