Chapter 11

Kakashis pov.

I watch the surgery through the glass window, not being able to take my eyes off Naruto.I can still see the focus and concentration on Tsunades face though. 

One of the nurses hands her a pair of long tweezers. Tsunade grabs them and inserts them into the cut she has placed onto Naruto. Slowly she pulls the tweezers that holds a little piece of bone

Tsunade continues to pull little pieces of bone out of Naruto until she sets the tweezers down and picks up a scalpel cutting deeper into the already standing wound. 

She picks up the tweezers once again, pulling out a piece of bone that was bigger than all the other ones.

She grabbed a needle and thread and began to stitch him up with delicacy and precision. 

Time skip

Its been about three hours since Naruto got out of surgery and he was currently back in his hospital room.

Narutos hand starts to flinch as his eyes start to flutter open. "Hey Naruto how are you feeling?" I ask. His eyes glossed over and his face fell. "fine"

He most likely remembered Jiraiya. "Does anything hurt" I ask concern visible in my eyes. "No" he responds pulling the covers up to his chin and turning over

I sigh, standing up to go get Tsunade. I walk down a few halls reaching Tsunade's hospital office> Shes sitting at her desk with someone sitting in a chair across from her.

Tsunade, he's awake. She looks up from the papers she was writing, standing up and signaling the person to follow them. We walk back to Narutos room, arriving to see him standing up and looking out the window, gazing at the sunrise. Tsunade runs into the room shock on her face. 

"Naruto what are you doing out of bed. You just got of surgery." She looks at his wound only to see a scar with stitches in them. "Well I guess we can go ahead and take the stitches out. 

She leads Naruto over to the bed, his eyes near leaving the vibrant colors in the sky. Tsunade grabbed the surgical scissors and started to take the stitches while the stranger went in front of Narutos vision.

"Hi Naruto. Im Dr.Black. Im going to ask you a few questions and i would like for you to answer them. OK?" He simply nods his head and the questions begin

Time skip because im lazy.👌

Dr.Black comes over to me and Tsunade, a clipboard in hand. "It looks like he's in an emotional shock. With a bunch of help and love from friends and family he will be fine." Dr. Black explains.

We nod our heads and thank her as she walks out. We turn to Naruto whos still staring at the dimmed sun. Tsunade begins to walk over to him and sits next to Naruto on the bed, staring out the window as well.

I stare at them not knowing what was about to happen but then I saw Naruto shift. He leans his heap of yellow hair on Tsunade's shoulder. Tsunade doesn't do anything but put her hand on his head, gently running her fingers through it.

"I don't want him to go." Naruto whispers, voice quivering and cracking. "I know. Me neither." Tsunade says taking her hand and putting it around him while placing her head on his. 

I take my eyes off them and walk out of the room. I walk out of the hospital, going nowhere specific. He knew that this was going to be very hard on Naruto but he could make it. He just needed the right people.

Thats when an idea popped into my head. The funeral was in two days so it gave me time to find everyone. I run through the village gathering exactly what I needed.

Tsunade pov

The sun has now risen but me and Naruto were still sitting there. "Come on. Were going out." Naruto looks at me disapproval but slowly got up and put his normal clothes on, preparing to go outside. 

We walk out of the hospital and Naruto slowly drags behind. When we were walking the streets of the village some people gave him some glances both bad and good. But one made my anger reveal itself. 

"Whats the demon doing with the Hokage. He doesn't deserve to be in her presence. I start to walk over there, anger evident on my face until felt a tug on my clothes. I turn around to see Naruto looking at me shaking his head no. 

I grab his hand and we continue walking. When we arrive at our destination i saw him smile a bit. Just a tiny flicker in his eyes. I smile as well. 

There's still hope.

Hey yall. This is like 200 words to short but im a busy human. AP Human Geography is not fun. But yeah started highschool so bare with me on the updates. Also thanks for 200 reads

Love Yall

Gracie