Prologue 

I was walking through the campus, I'm visiting my big brother, Randall, he's back at where he lives. I'm headed to get food because obviously my asshole of a brother can't go get it... AND sends his teenage sister to get food. My phone rang, I answered,
Randall whined" Hurry up, you're so slow!"
I said" Seriously, Randall? I barely know where I'm going, it looks like it's about rain, and if I get sick, I'm gonna kill you."
" You have like 2 weeks out of school, you'll be fine!"
" What did you even want again?"
" Ha, very funny. Hurry up." I heard his shit-eating grin behind the words, I know him way too well.
" I am! I'm walking as fast as I can, asshole!"
" Whatever you say, Baby." I heard my camera click,
" Hey! You better keep your sticky fingers off my camera."
" What? I'm not even using your camera!"
I heard Hamish say" He's lying!"
" Dude... I'm gonna get punched in the face by a squirt."
I said" Yeah, you are!" I hate him! And I hate when he calls me Squirt, just because he's always been taller than me.
" Your punches don't even hurt, it's like a soft thud." I smirked, thinking for a second,
" I'll kick you in your dick."
" That'll hurt, please don't." I laughed, he chuckled," It's gonna be dark soon, can you please get back?" No matter how far the teasing goes, he'll always round back to the soft Randall I love the best. Way better than high school prankster Randall, he was my enemy and I hated him to the perfect extent for being my brother.
" I'm going as fast as I can. Bye, Randall!"
" Bye, Rachel!" I hung up, then I saw a guy grab a girl, I tilted my head then started recording on my phone.
" Hey! Leave her alone!" I ran over, the girl was crying loudly, I kicked the guy's shin. He let go of her, she fell, I helped her up,
The guy said" Get the hell out of here, kid!" He punched me, I yelped and kicked his nuts, he grabbed me and punched my ribcage hard... I choked and fell to the ground. He got above me, I heard the girl run, he pinned my hands down with one of his hands, I tried to get out.
I screamed" Help! Help!" He tore off my shirt and stabbed me in the stomach, I gasped, my vision blurred. I punched his face and he started punching me repeatedly.

I heard Randall scream" Get the hell away from her!" The guy took off, I could barely keep my eyes open, I heard Randall running.
He mumbled" Oh, god... no, no, no, no, no. Rachel... hey?" I whined quietly, he lifted me up, I screamed in pain.

Randall's POV
I lifted my baby sister up, she screamed in pain, I flinched and took off. She's lost too much blood, there's no way they'd be able to save her at the hospital... if she even made it to the hospital. I started running back to the house, the den, I know what can save her... I just hope it works, I can't lose her, she's way too young to die. She needs to live her life, kid's still stuck in high school. I ran faster, and looked down at her, she was trying to stay awake.
I said" Hey! Stay awake, baby sis! Come on, can't leave your bro hanging! Come on! Just hold on a little longer!" I skidded down the road and nearly broke down the door, I saw Hamish and Lilith.
Lilith said" Holy shit, what happened?" I ran to the basement, both of them following," Randall? What happened?!" I pushed open the locker door and put her down, she whined in pain. I breathed heavily, come on, come on...
Hamish said" Randall... is this really a good idea?"
I mumbled" Come on, come on, come on..." I screamed," Come on!" Moonlight's locker started moving, it popped open and the hide chose Rachel. I sighed, it took her over and shifted, Moonlight ran off, my body dropped to my knees, I breathed heavily.
" What happened, Randall?"
I said" She went out to get food, didn't come back, I went to look for her... found a guy over her, smelled her blood, I'm finding that guy and killing him once I know Rachel's safe. She was bleeding out, she wouldn't have made it to the hospital... so..."
" The hide would heal her if she was accepted."
" And now we have a new member!"
" We better go find her."
" I'm killing that guy..."
" You probably will, I don't really want to stop you. But first, let's go find your little sister."

Rachel's POV
I woke up, I was freezing, then I realized I was naked. I yelped as I saw I was covered in blood, I gulped then got up, everything was hazy. The last thing I remember is hearing Randall, telling me to stay awake.

I got back to the house, I walked in, and to the lounging area.
Randall said" Oh, thank god." He took off his hoodie and pulled it over me, I started shaking. Everything was different, the way I saw things.. smelled, heard... oh, god! What's happening to me?!
I mumbled" What happened?"
" Uh... well, see? That's kinda the thing... um, you're a werewolf now." I looked at him, confused, tilting my head to the side." Uh... you were dying, I panicked... I'm a werewolf too, so... uh... Moonlight picked you as a knight. And... Moonlight is a werewolf, he's the youngest, and kinda explanatory of why he picked you. You're the youngest." He's speaking crazy, but Randall rarely ever lies to me.
" Hold on, you're a werewolf?" He nodded quickly," And now I'm a werewolf?"
" Yep! Um... like till you die. But, that doesn't matter! You can't tell anyone, Hamish and Lilith are ones too."
" Why'd you turn me into a werewolf?"
" You were bleeding out, so much, Rachel... you wouldn't have made it to the hospital, and I couldn't let you die." My stomach churned, I instantly puked into the nearest trashcan. Randall rubbed my back and pulled my hair up, I stood back up," Yeah, I think you ate a deer." A deer? A poor little deer...
" A deer?" Tears brimmed my eyes, then I busted out sobbing,
" Oh, no, no, no, don't cry, shh." He wrapped a blanket around me and lifted me up," Don't cry, baby, shh, it's okay." I laid my head on his chest, crying," No, don't cry. I hate it when you cry, don't cry, it's okay." He cuddled me on the couch, he kissed my head. Hamish and Lilith walked in,
Lilith said" At least she's not lost in the woods anymore."
Hamish said" Is she okay?"
Randall said" She's letting it sink in. Give her a few hours."
" What did you tell her?"
" She... uh..." He covered my ears, then mumbled something, he uncovered my ears." She's sensitive."
" Get her cleaned up."
" On it, come on, baby sis, let's get you in the shower!"

Once I was in my own clothes, plus Randall's hoodie, I was sitting next to him with Hamish and Lilith in front of us.
Randall said" So, you're a knight of Saint Christopher now, well... technically, obviously you're not in college yet. And-"
Hamish said" Randall." Randall and Hamish looked at each other, Randall took a breathe.
" You've gotta say an oath. So that you're one of us."
I said" What is it?"
Hamish said" I give my life to the cause."
" I give my life to the cause." They all cheered,
" Can she drink?"
" Yes."
Randall said" No!" He covered my mouth," Nope, not happening. Nope. Nope. She only just turned 17, so not happening."
Lilith said" You're so protective of her, you know."
" I know! I know. But I think I'm allowed, I mean, I almost saw her die... so, not really a big fan of not being protective." His arms wrapped around me, I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.