Chapter 11

Season 2 Begins

Randall went to go catch the ball but missed, another dude caught it,
Randall said" Yeah, okay, coach. You stick... I'll bench you."
Angus said" Carpio, let's go!" I ran to Randall," You were over there so long, I thought you were proposing."
" Yeah, he wishes. Hey, let's go to the gym."
" Let's take a break."
" Let's go to the gym later." They kept tossing the football back and forth, Carter looked at me.
I said" They're idiots." Then Randall threw the ball at me, I squeaked but caught it.
" Hey, throw it back!"
" A. I can't throw, B. You're the one who threw it at me, so come and get it, jerk." Randall ran at me, I ran away from him, then his arms wrapped around my stomach and he pulled me up." Jerk!"
" Uh-huh." He took the ball and put me down, I pouted," Love you too!" Carter and Angus were laughing at us, I glared at them, they smiled." Come on, you look like a sad kitten!" He pinched my cheeks, I laughed, shaking my head at him." Got ya!" Then there was this really loud ringing, I groaned loudly.
Randall and I said" Do you hear that? The ringing?"
Then everything went black.
——
Randall and I were at the Chalice, I dropped my napkin, as I saw Randall do the same. I scooted off the chair and crouched down to get it, we both stood up and saw two blue roses on the table. We looked at each other, what is going on?

It's midnight, Randall and I decided to follow the note that came with the blue rose. There were already two people there, then another guy came up.
He said" Is this the place for... this." I held up the rose,
The other girl said" Have any of you even ever heard of this Blue Rose group before?"
" No. You guys?"
Randall said" Yeah, I did. I heard. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Elon Musk, and Jason Priestley are all members."
The first guy said" Wow, someone's Wikipedia-smart."
The second guy said" Have you and I met before?"
Randall said" I don't... think so." Then a guy came up behind the second guy,
He said" Silence... subservience... observance. You are no longer students. You're neophytes. Find the gold coins." That ringing sound came out," Take only one... or we will know." Everything went blank.

I woke up, naked,
The second guy said" Where am I?"
Randall said" How did I end up naked?"
The first guy said" Why am I covered in blood."
The girl said" This can't be blood." I licked my hand,
I said" Oh, yeah, that's blood."
Randall said" Does anyone remember anything?"
First guy said" Only up until that weird meeting, and then it all goes blank." I stood up, using a blanket to cover my chest,
The girl said" I think we did something terrible. And not the fun kind of terrible."
The second guy said" I just hope we didn't hurt anyone."

Randall said" Hey, think fast! Wow, nice catch. It's so weird. There's this really dope room upstairs with clothes that fit me and her."
Hamish said" We had the same luck."
Lilith said" I'd swear we lived here."
Jack said" Yeah, it's weird. I do feel like I've been here, but... definitely haven't lived here before."
Randall and I said" That would explain the lack of clothes. Or you're a pervert."
Hamish said" No judgement."
Lilith said" Pervert."
Jack said" Thanks."
Hamish said" So many questions. I need a drink."
Lilith said" But you're not an alcoholic..."
She, Randall and I said" Alcohol aficionado."
Jack said" All right, I'm sure we've met before."
Hamish said" Same. And I keep getting waves after wave of déjà vu."
Lilith said" It's been happening ever since I woke up."
Jack said" It's like memories from the past that we just can't quite remember."
Randall and I said" Someone's coming."
Hamish said" I don't hear anything."
" We can... smell them?"
Lilith said" That's ridiculous." Then there was knocking, a girl came in and hugged Jack,
She said" Oh, god, I was so worried. You ran off again. Did you have another blackout? You did, didn't you?"
Jack said" A blackout?"
" Yeah, they started just after Pete died."
Randall said" Who's Pete?"
" His grandfather. Don't worry, the doctors call it a fugue state. I brought your medication." Randall grabbed her arm,
" Wait. She's lying."
" Let go of me!"
" They don't have medication to treat a fugue state, only the underlying conditions..."
" You're hurting me! Jack, help me." The bag dropped,
Jack said" What the hell is that?"
" Your last chance." Then he was kicked in the balls, Angus and Carter came in.
Angus said" I told you it wouldn't work. He's pre-med."
Randall said" Angus?"
I said" Carter?" Lilith took down Angus and Carter, Hamish and Jack took down the two other girls.
Jack said" Something you want to tell me, babe?"
The girl said" You're a dead man. All of you. You're dead." Randall gave her the finger,
Lilith said" I have no idea why, but I'm really gonna enjoy this." She punched the girl in the face,
Jack said" This is for dyeing my hair."
Hamish said" We should get out of here. They'll be after us."
Randall said" Who will be after us?"
Jack said" The Blue Rose people."
Lilith said" Who put tall boy in charge?"