Larry!! :D

It was getting dark and walking home from school after a long day is exhausting. Especially if you've been chased for 30 minutes. Also if you fell (more like rolled) down 3 flights of stairs in your rush to get to class, you could probably get a bruise or lose a brain cell or something. Not to mention falling into the same manhole while getting back home....

Somebody should really close that thing. I'm getting real tired of that shit.

Omg get it?? 'real tired of that "shit" :D?

ugh I'm turning into another Manhoorie -.- 

Even if i constantly run into disasters one after another, i kept my guard down while walking through the park to get to my house. I figured nothing could happen to me in the park since it's swarmed with children, parents and other non-creepy people almost everyday. Totally safe right?

WRONG

The moment i looked up, my body slammed into something and i crashed to the ground.

Ouch

I quickly scrambled to my feet, ready to punch the living daylights out of that loser. Why can't people look where they're going?? Some people are so rude =.=

But when i looked up, my face changed from a scowl to a smile. Standing in front of me was my second best friend, Larry. He's enormously tall and has dark colored skin, he still wore the sticker i gave him in the third grade. We've had so many memories together, from the day i rode my first bike, to the time i got my kite stuck into the tree nearby. He was even there for me when my bird, Feathers, died and i had to bury it in the park.

His face lit up when he saw me, and that's when i hugged him.

"It's so nice to meet you again Larry!!", i said with a smile.

He had a blank face and he didn't say anything, but then again, he never used to say or do much. People looked at me like i was on drugs or something but i didn't care, i just kept on hugging him.

Oh BTW guys have i told you that Larry was a lamp post?

I guess not. It must've slipped my mind.

So anyway guys say hello to my best friend, Larry the lamp post!! :D