ꨄTeaserꨄ

(whole ass fanfic requested by July_Bakuwushima and delivered fully by me 😤💕)

Mina Ashido was dating Hanta Sero. They'd been dating for a solid year now, ever since their second semester at UA. If you were to ask Mina directly, with no added details, if she was happy in the relationship, she would say:

"I mean... yeah?"

With hesitance. She was always very uncertain with her answer. Kirishima wasn't Sero's biggest fan anymore, because Mina would—very often—run crying into Kiri's arms about something Sero had done or said.

This was one of these moments. Mina was crying into Kiri's chest, trying to explain how Sero had told her to change her clothes, and when she refused, he called her a whore.

It was around noon right now, and Mina and Sero had plans to go shopping. Clearly, those plans were cancelled.

"I am so sorry Mina. You know, this is like the seventh time you've come to my dorm crying. It's Tuesday." Kiri said, looking down to the petite girl.

"He just- It... he just makes a few mistakes. He's fine." Mina stuttered out, sniffling and wiping her extra tears away.

"Mistakes? He's fucked up like, eighty times this month." Kiri snapped, his expression incredulous. "I cant believe you can forgive him so easily! You had a fucking relapse because of him!"

Mina flinched ss Kiri yelled and scolded her, holding her scarred wrists together, over her also scarred and bare thighs.