ꨄChapter Fourꨄ

Denki had gotten suspended for three days, and he was supposed to stay away from Sero during class hours, when nobody could watch him. Sero was suspended as well, with the same conditions.

Right now, Mina was with Denki in his dorm. It was right after school had ended, and Mina was tending to the boy's injuries. She was dabbing a hot cloth on Denki's bleeding and bruised forehead, and a little gauze on his split lip. An ice pack was on the side of his stomach where Sero had kicked him.

"I swear to god, Denki. You're such an idiot." Mina scolded, shaking her head. She wore Denki's hoodie that he'd given her, as well as some short pajama shorts. "Don't think that you have to defend me, please."

Denki shook his head a bit. "I do! You're my best friend. I can't just stand by and let Sero talk to you like that." He growled, furrowing his eyebrows.

Mina sighed. "Take off your shirt."

Denki blushed, looking at the girl with an embarrassed face "Huh?!"

"I need to get to your stomach, dumbass!" Mina said, puffing out her cheeks. Denki nodded quickly, stripping of his shirt. Mina's face went a darker pink than her skin.

She moved the ice pack, which had melted, and placed a newly frozen one. She poked around lightly, trying to understand where exactly the bruise was. The color hadn't shown yet, so it really was a matter of guessing.

"OW!" Denki yelled, flinching as Mina poked his bruise.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She said, retreating her hand and placing the ice pack where she'd poked. "There. Don't get in another damn fight again."

"No promises." He said, chuckling. He looked at the hoodie Mina was wearing. "Hey, that's my hoodie!"

Mina's blush grew darker. "Yeah, what about it-?" She defended, hiding her red face in the hoodie. Only her eyes were visible.

"I was just pointing it out!" Denki chuckled. He shook his head with a grin, looking at the girl.

"I'm gonna call Kiri so he can come over." She said, rolling her eyes playfully. "I think he's with Midoriya right now." She shrugged, dialing the number anyway.

A few minutes later, Kirishima and Deku arrived at the dorm. They were an unofficial couple, meaning everybody thought they were and they were just two wimpy shits who wouldn't confess to each other.

Mina grinned, hugging her red-haired friend. "Hey guys!" She said, releasing Kiri.

"Hey, we know Kaminari wanted strawberries. So, we got them!" Deku said, gesturing to the strawberries he was holding.

"You told them?!"

Mina shushed Denki with a look. She took the strawberries from Deku, kissing his forehead. "Thank you love." She grinned, walking over to Denki. She placed the strawberries down, next to a small bowl of powdered sugar. She knew Denki liked to dip his strawberries in the sugar.

"Hey, you remembered!" Denki exclaimed, beaming up at the pink-skinned girl. She nodded, giggling slightly. Deku and Kiri took their seats on the edge of the bed.

"So this little idiot got bruised up by Sero." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I beat him up too!" He defended, eating a strawberry.

"You're gonna cough powdered sugar all over me!" She whined, brushing off her sleeves.

Kiri and Deku looked at each other with the iconic, I-ship-it-and-I-think-you-do-too look.

"Oh hey, why don't we get blasty over here?" Mina said, tilting her head.

"Ah, he's busy training with Jiro." Deku said. "Poor girl."

Mina chuckled. "Yeah. What about Momo? I need some girls here." Deku beamed, and Kiri chuckled. Denki just pouted. Mina dialed Momo's number, and within seconds she'd ran through the doorway.

"I was informed you had mochi!" Momo said, slightly panting. She was wearing a cropped pajama T, and gray sweatpants. Mina giggled, and threw a pack of cold mochi ice cream to the girl.

"Green tea flavor? Mina baby I love you so much." Momo said, 🥺-ing. Mina giggled.

Momo sat on the middle of the bed next to Mina, just staring at Denki. "You're right Mina. He really is an idiot."

"We're basically having a party here!" Denki randomly blurted out. Mina just flicked his nose.

"My god, will you two just admit you're in love already?!" Momo exclaimed, biting into a mochi. Mina and Denki stared at her with beet-red faces, and Kiri and Deku just nodded. Momo shrugged. "I'm not wrong."

Mina shook her head. "I have a boyfriend!" Momo mhm'd, and Deku just scoffed. Denki covered his red face.

tEa🍵

also i really need to know who YOU GUYS SHIP WITH SERO BESIDES DENKI, MINA, DEKU OR KIRI