ꨄChapter Fiveꨄ

Mina woke up the next day in her bed. Kiri and Deku were on the floor with a big blanket, and Momo was asleep on the bean bag. She looked around for Denki, before realizing that she had arms around her waist. She panicked, before looking behind her. There, sleeping peacefully, and spooning Mina, was Denki.

She gave a breathy chuckle, unraveling herself from the boy. She stood and stretched, walking to Momo. She shook her slightly, and the girl awoke. They went down to the kitchen for coffee.

"The boys aren't gonna be awake for probably another hour." Momo said, checking the clock. They both woke up fairly early, and right now it was almost eight. Luckily, it was Saturday.

Mina hummed in agreement, beginning to cook some eggs for herself and Momo. Once they were finished eating, they contemplated what to do today.

"I guess, we could go to the mall?" Momo suggested. Mina's eyes lit up.

"Yes! I'll wake up the boys and get ready." She said, beaming. Momo giggled, heading back to her own dorm to get changed.

Mina burst into her dorm with a yell.

"WAKE UP, DIPFUCKS!" She screamed, stomping her foot on the floor. All three of the boys jumped out of their skin, and Denki fell off of the bed. "We're going to the mall in twenty minutes! Get out and get ready!"

They all scattered out, and Mina headed to her closet. She picked out a big, white oversized shirt with pink font saying 'idgaf' in lowercase. She got some light blue denim short shorts. She picked out a brown leather belt with a silver buckle, and a black choker.

She got ready, with white converse for shoes, and headed out. She met up with Denki, Kiri, Deku, Momo, and... Sero. They all headed out, and Sero grabbed Mina's hand possessively. She flinched a bit, and you could visually see Momo scowl.

They reached the mall in about fifteen minutes, and Momo and Deku ran into Victoria secret.

Why?

because Deku's a fucking bottom and Momo knows the best lingerie.

ANYWAY,

Mina chuckled as the two abandoned the group. Kiri, Mina, Denki and Sero decided to go to the shop across from Victoria Secret; it was H&M. Mina shopped around, and Denki and Kiri goofed off.

Sero just watched Mina with a glare. He hated Denki for how close he was getting to her. He also hated Mina for how close she let Denki be to her.

Mina checked out, having got just a black cardigan. The four left the shop, meeting up with Momo and a red-faced Deku.

"Shall we continue?" Kiri chuckled, taking Deku's hand. They walked around the mall for a bit, occasionally going into shops. Eventually, they decided to stop for lunch and then leave.

At the table, everyone was laughing and having fun while eating. Mina's guard was up, and her shoulders were tensed with anxiety. She had to sit next to Sero, and she was extremely anxious.

How will this day end?