ꨄChapter Sixꨄ

The group had just finished up lunch. They started walking around the mall once more, just for a final look before they left. Kiri stood beside Deku, and Momo and Sero were having a conversation about some random shit.

Which left Mina and Denki in the back, behind the other four. Mina has a childlike grin on her face, pointing out random clothes and toys through the windows of shops.

Denki gazed at the girl in utter adoration. He zoned out a bit as he walked, thinking about how in love he is. And how screwed he is, because Sero would kill him.

Mina's hand grazed Denki's, and his stomach did flips. His face grew a light shade of pink; Mina seemed to notice it as well. She took in a shaky breath, before maneuvering her hand around Denki's. Then,

She intertwined her fingers with his. Denki's eyes widened, and his face grew pinker, as did Mina's. He held her hand tightly, a stupid grin on his face.

Mina's stomach tightened. She'd never felt such a weird feeling in her gut before. She thought it was butterflies, but she hadn't felt them for a long while. Not since the day Sero and her started dating.

She gave a small giggle. That drew the attention of Sero and Momo, and Mina panicked and immediately ripped her hand from Denki's. She crossed her arms and stared at the ground as she walked, Momo and Denki staring at her in shock.

Sero glared at the girl, then at Denki. Finally, the group left the mall. They walked back to the dorms; it was about six now. The sun was setting. Denki debated on taking Mina somewhere special; the sunset was beautiful tonight.

He shook his head, just walking into his dorm.

Meanwhile, Mina entered her room and hid there out of fear. Sero looked at her with such rage, that she locked the door on him. She heard him sigh, and walk away. He gave up, thank god.

Mina slipped off her clothes, changing into Denki's hoodie and a cute pair of baby pink panties. She inhaled the scent of Denki's hoodie, aware of how weird that was. She cuddled up in bed, just scrolling on her phone for a few hours before she fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Mina woke up, stretching her torso. She stood from the bed, checking her phone.

Momo💅🏻
hey mina! just wanted to let you know, sero left for the week. his parents called him and apparently there's this family emergency. also i made some eggs and bacon for you! come down when you're ready <3

Mina smiled at the phone. She looked in her mirror, hyping herself up. She looked damn good in Denki's hoodie. She sighed, walking out of her dorm after putting on short socks.

She headed down to the common area, where Denki, Momo, Jirou, Hagekure, Ojiro, Kiri, Deku, Bakugou, and Shoto sat.

She took a seat next to Denki, her eyes still tired. She wrapped her arms around his arm, moving her legs up on the couch. Now she was full-on cuddling the boy's arm.

A few of the others gave them looks that said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But they ignored it. Denki's face was red, as was Mina's. Pretty much everyone in the room knew the pair had mega feelings for the other.

Kiri turned on the TV, switching it to The Office. The entirety of Class 1-A loved that show. Mina gave a little giggle.

"Ugh, Jim's so cute!" She whined, making grabby hands at the TV. Denki huffed. "Ah shut up you baby. You're adorable."

Denki's face went red. The words just kind of slipped out of Mina's mouth; that didn't mean that she didn't speak the truth. Her face went a darker shade of red, and the whole room looked at the pair in shock.

"Oh just confess to each other already!" Deku exclaimed, facepalming. Kiri giggled, kissing his broccoli boyfriend's forehead.

666 words