ꨄChapter Eightꨄ

it's short and late </3

Mina sat beside Denki's bed, holding his hand tightly. They were in the nurse's office, and the rest of the others had already left. Mina felt the urge to stay; she'd been with Denki for about two hours now.

Finally, his eyes began to flutter open. Mina breathes a sigh of relief, a single tear escaping her eye.

"Jesus christ, you scared the shit out of me, Denki." Mina said, panting a bit. Her heart was beating out of her chest. He gave a small chuckle, cocking an eyebrow.

"Didn't mean to, babe." Denki spoke, the term 'babe' accidentally slipping from his lips. Both of their faces flushed dark pink, and Mina let out a flustered giggle.

"Well, then you shouldn't have lashed out at Sero." Mina shook her head.

"It's his fault for being such a dick to you." Denki said, frowning. He hated Sero a shitton after everything the boy had done to Mina.

Mina rolled her eyes, shaking her head once more. "You're a dumbass."

"Shut up, you know you love how protective I am of you." He teased, smirking at Mina. She gave a flustered giggle.

"Now you shut up."

Denki tugged her hand close to his face, giving it a little kiss. Mina gasped, giving a flustered noise.

"Meanie." She whined.

"Shush, you love it." He grinned, sitting up. He put his hand on her cheek. "Let's continue where we left off." He was referring to the garden. Mina's eyes widened.

She leaned into his hand, placing her own free hand on his jaw. She leaned forward as well.

And then...

yall didn't think i'd actually give you this feast?
suck it :P