Chapter Nine

They kissed.

Mina felt a fire light up in her gut, and her eyebrows knitted together immediately. She hadn't felt this feeling since-- never. Denki felt his arms go slightly weak. He kissed back right off the bat; obviously he had wanted this for a long while.

Mina pressed more into the kiss, clearly desperate for more of the wonderful, lovesick feeling. Denki swiped his tongue over her bottom lip, and she immediately separated her lips to allow him entrance. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as she gripped onto the back of his hair.

She broke off the kiss, panting as she stared into Denki's eyes. They both searched each other's face, getting the answers they longed for. Mina felt loved, safe, and amazing... like she was finally free.

"If I'm being entirely honest..." Denki began, his voice quiet and slow.

"Mina, I'm in love with you." He whispered, caressing said girl's face. She inhaled sharply, a giddy smile creeping onto her face as she gave a relieved giggle.

"I'm in love with you too, Denki." She admitted, biting her lip. This was a feeling she'd never experienced, with anybody. And she loved it. She was so happy that she could finally figure herself out, and be with the man that made her... well, her.

"How will we deal with Sero..?" Denki asked. Mina's heart skipped a beat when he said 'we' and not 'you.' She gave a small sigh, shrugging.

"I don't know... I'll have to figure out how to break up with him." Mina sighed.

rg8fhiuwdjksdjkdsieu2ewdjsiwrwdkjcwrefkd