ꨄChapter Oneꨄ

It was lunchtime on Thursday at UA, and the Bakusquad was sitting together per usual. Mina in between her boyfriend Sero and her best friend ever, Denki, and Bakugou next to Kirishima on the other side of the table.

Mina was having a full-blown debate with Denki about whether Crybaby or K-12 by Melanie Martinez was better. Kirishima was listening intently to the debate, occasionally interjecting with information on a song the two best friends were discussing.

(A/N if you're wondering, Kami says Crybaby and Mina says K-12)

"Mina." Sero whispers harshly in Mina's ear, gritting his teeth as he flicked his girlfriend. "Stop talking to Denki so much."

"Babe, he's just a friend. I told you." Mina explained in a whisper, her heartbeat speeding up and muscles tensing. She despised being flicked.

Kirishima looks away from the three on the opposite side of the table. He didn't want to watch Sero. Denki frowned; he was unaware and oblivious to the not-so-good relationship between his best friend and her boyfriend.

To be blunt, Denki had a massive, and I mean massive (dick- HAHHA NOOO IM KIDDING) crush on Mina. She was just so sweet and funny, and she made his heart flutter and face go pink. He was shattered when Mina and Sero announced that they were dating, but he was happy as long as Mina was.

Bakugou was held back by Kirishima when he hourly wanted to beat Sero to a pulp. Kirishima wanted Bakugou to destroy Sero as much as Bakugou did, but the red boi knew that Mina had to handle it herself.

"Yeah right. Shut up and eat your lunch." Sero snarled lowly, turning to his own food. Mina nodded frantically and looked down at her food. She'd suddenly lost her appetite, but she knew if she didn't eat, Sero would suspect something. So she forced a forkful of lettuce in her mouth.

Denki sighed, shrugging his shoulders. He still didn't know what the hell was going on.

Lunch ended, and after that, so did school. Mina was heading to her dorm when she stopped to think.

Maybe I should talk with Denki. Tell him everything... he deserves to know. And he wouldn't try to murder Sero. I think. The alien queen thought to herself, turning to the stairs to the fourth floor, where her own dorm was, then back to the beginning of the hallway, where Denki's dorm was.

She gripped onto her bag, turning around and fast-walking to Denki's dorm. She knocked on the door, it opening almost seconds later. There stood Denki, hair soaked and shirtless, wearing only gray sweatpants.

Mina looked at her own outfit; she'd just came back from the showers as well, so she was only wearing a black tanktop and pajama shorts. She looked back at Denki.

Damn he's hot. She couldn't stop herself thinking. What the fuck? No he's not! You have Sero, and Denki's your best friend! Stop that!

"Earth to Mina? Hello?" Denki waved his hand in front of the dazed Mina's face. She blinked herself out of her thoughts, smiling at Denki.

"We have to talk. Serious talk." Mina said, rubbing the back of her neck. Denki, with his heart now racing, let the girl into his dorm. She sat on his bed, and he sat down next to her, his whole body facing the other.

"Before that, you look cold." Denki said, quickly standing. He didn't know if he was lying to just get her to wear his hoodie or not. Nevertheless, he got a light orange hoodie with a big avocado design in the center out of his closet. He handed the hoodie to Mina, and she pulled it over her head. It was really fluffy, and smelt like Denki. The ocean and brownies.

She couldn't help but grin to herself, baby butterflies weakly flying around her stomach. "A-anyway, we have to talk."

And then she told Denki.

Everything.

From when Sero verbally insulted and hurt her, all the way to the few times he'd slapped her. Denki listened thoroughly, not interrupting once. You could see anger rise in his eyes the more Mina told him.

After half of an hour or so, Mina finished. She'd started crying somewhere in the beginning. Denki pulled her close to his chest, keeping a tight grip on her body as he stuffed his face in her fluffy pink hair.

"I'm so sorry Mina. You deserve way better than that... that... shitbag!" Denki growled the last word, sighing as he buried his anger again. He didn't want to scare the pink-skinned girl in his arms.

"Calm down, Denki." Mina said, giving a weak chuckle. She nuzzled her head in the crook of Denki's neck, smiling a bit.

"So, why haven't you broken up with him?" Denki asked, quieting Mina's smile.

"Well..."