ꨄChapter Threeꨄ

Mina had stood up from her bed when her alarm went off at seven. No, she didn't wake up, because you can't wake up when you don't sleep. She got into her uniform, bags evident under her eyes against her pink skin.

She goes down to the living room area of the dormitories, the whole Bakusquad, Dekusquad and "extras" already there. She avoids everyone, going straight to the kitchen.

She gets some coffee; she only ever drinks coffee if she's running on four or less hours of sleep. Which had been happening even more often this past week. She sighed, taking her mug into the living room.

She sat beside Sero and Ochako, smiling at her boyfriend. He gave a small, very fake smile back. Mina had gotten so used to his fake smiles, she'd began to think they were real. She looked at Denki and gave him a smile as well.

He grinned back, before going back to talking to Kirishima. Mina sighed; she had no-one to talk to. Ochako was rambling on to Deku about some new, pretty blonde girl she had a crush on, Sero was talking to Todoroki and Iida, Jirou was off with Momo, and Bakugou was talking to Denki and Kiri.

She just dipped her coffee, not wanting to disturb anyone. She learned from Sero to never interrupt, or make herself known when it wasn't necessary. She pulled out her phone and started texting Hagekure.

"Who are you texting?" Sero asked sharply. He had turned just to ask her that, in the middle of his conversation.

"I-it's just Hagekure! I promise!" She said, showing him her phone so he didn't take it again. She had a look of panic on her face, and she didn't notice that everyone was watching. Sero turned back around nonchalantly, continuing his conversation.

Bakugou, Denki, Ochako and Kirishima held a fierce expression of fury. The others in the room looked either shocked or disgusted.

Eventually it was time to leave for class. They all headed to class 1-A together, in a mass herd of students. They reached it in a few minutes and took their assigned seats.

The class dragged on per usual; it was a notes day, which meant no real hero training. Mina's notes looked boring next to Hagekure's, who had her bullet points organized by the colors of the pansexual flag. Like the proud ass pansexual she is-

Mina sighed as the bell rang. She had nothing to do all day. She hoped at least lunch would be interesting.

And boy was it. But not in the good way Mina had expected.

Lunch started out normal, the couples and best friends talking. When Denki and Mina got drowned in their own conversation, however, something happened.

Sero elbowed Mina's ribs harshly. She exclaimed out in pain, grabbing her side. "I told you. Stop talking to Denki." He snarled. She nodded quickly, discreetly inching away from him. Denki stood up angrily, slamming his hands down on the table.

Sero glared up at Pikachu. "What?" He snapped.

"Stand the fuck up and fight me like a goddamn man." Denki growled, stepping away from the lunch table. Mina stared in shock at Denki, the rest of the Bakusquad joining in on her expression.

Sero stood at the daring tone. He walked up to Denki. "You'll regret this when I beat the living shit out of you." He said, chuckling evilly.

"Like you do with Mina?" Denki glared at Sero. Now the entire cafeteria was watching. Sero threw a punch at Denki's cheek, but luckily Denki dodged it. Denki returned the same punch, a sickening crack echoing throughout the large room. Sero staggered back, his cheek beginning to swell and bleed.

Sero kicked Denki's side, and the blonde boy bent over in pain. He grunted, tackling Sero.

"What the living fuck?!" Mina exclaimed, standing up abruptly. She needed to put an end to this. "DENKI KAMINARI, GET OFF OF HIM!"

Her shout echoed throughout the entire building. Everybody froze, even the fighting boys on the ground. Denki slowly stood, bending over slightly as he held his side. His forehead was bleeding and his lip was cut.

Sero had a swollen, bleeding cheek and a bruised shin. Mina facepalmed at the impulsive dipshits.

"What the hell was that?!" Aizawa exclaimed, newly arriving on the scene. The two boys were taken to the principal's office, leaving the Bakusquad behind. Mina hugged Kiri for safety, closing her eyes.