2.

warnings

slight angst! implications of suicide, profanity

if any of these bother you, I advise for you to avoid this book

-

it was weird. you were weird. you made him feel weird.

you were once again, not in your seat. absent. normally this wouldn't have bothered anyone, nobody was really close to you, nor did they bother to be. sometimes they even forgot that you existed, not that you minded. but today felt different, uncomfortably different.

he didn't like how he felt this way, nor did he think that he could feel this way towards a simple -cute - girl that sits next to him in class.

unconsciously, his eyebrows had furrowed, a frown present on his normally stoic face.

"tsukki? is something bother you?" without noticing that the bell signaling lunch had already rung and that yamaguchi was right in from of him, he snapped out of his thought process with slightly wide eyes out of shock.

slowly gaining his composure, he muttered a "shut up yamaguchi" to the concerned boy

not taking offense to his response he simply answered him with a "sorry tsukki" with a small sheepish grin.

-

you were gone for a week. a whole 7 days without you sitting beside him and attempting to get him to speak more than 2 words.

brushing off the feeling he started to, well, feel again, he waited for his test results that he knowingly passed with flying colors.

"hey, has there always been an empty seat near the window?"

"huh? i think so, but isn't it weird?"

"yeah! the classrooms normally have the correct number of seats for all the students occupying the classroom!"

"idiots, the number of seats are correct. thats where (l/n) (y/n) sits"

"(l/n)-chan? Oh yeah! what does she look like again?"

and with that, tsukishima had tuned out the conversation, finding it useless to continue eavesdropping when it was as clear as day that they forgot who (l/n) (y/n) is, nor do they remember what she looked like.

they didn't get to know you like he tried to do, but you were never really close. yeah sure you'd have conversations about this and that and he may have gained a crush on you despite you being so bubbly but he wouldn't go as far as to not remember you. were you really that unnoticeable? or did you just not talk?

impossible, he thinks. you were a cheerful girl that was easy on the eyes to most people, so why did they forget you so easily?

his train of thought was once again interrupted by a sheet of paper being placed on his desk, a big 100% once again decorated the white material.

oh yeah, you weren't really doing good on your studies right? maybe you were cramming? psh. don't be ridiculous kei, a whole week for cramming? even he wouldn't do that.

if only he would've bothered to ask a teacher for her address to check up on her, or maybe even ask for her contact info to ask if she was doing alright, maybe by then she could've sat in the seat next to him again.

-

groaning at the sound of the alarm, he stopped its continuous ringing by smacking it lightly with his palm.

reaching over to grab his glasses, he groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes in the process and stifling a tiny yawn that tried to escape his lips.

blinking once. twice. three times, he finally wore his glasses as he stood up. clad in his dinosaur pajamas. yes, he may be an intimidating tall first year- which is totally unfair by the way- but his live for dinosaurs were absolute in his mind and only his brother and yamaguchi has ever known about his addiction.

stretching he looked at the calendar and groaned a tiny bit. another test today. god, how many times do we have to take a test that would only last a day and waste so much paper?

i wonder if she'll be there today?

-

arriving at school with yamaguchi as always, he sat in his usual seat near the once again vacant seat near the window.

a sigh left his lips unconsciously as he opted to listen to music instead. grabbing his earphone he stuck them into his ears and closed his eyes.

sensing the vibrations that came from beside him, he opened his eyes lazily and glanced at the smiling figure that sat next to him.

"good morning tsukishkma-kun!"