5.

warnings

slight angst! implications of suicide, profanity

if any of these bother you, I advise for you to avoid this book

-

now back in his classroom. he sat in his seat as he stared at the empty spot next to him. feeling constant daggers being stabbed against his being, he looked towards the source and was surprised that the freckled teen had been staring at him with such intensity.

quirking up a brow at him, silently questioning him for doing what he's doing instead of listening to the teacher like he always does, he's only greeted with nothing but stares.

letting out a sigh, he knew yamaguchi wouldn't let up anytime soon so he decided to stare outside the window now instead.

-

a full month had passed since your death and people already started to question who you were and what you looked like, not like it wasn't something that they've before. your entire presence was something that they had brushed off so it was no surprise that only tsukishima and yamaguchi knew who you were. yamaguchi was not as close as he was with tsukishima and you, but was still able to call you a somewhat friend since you seemed to be the one that his tsukki had tolerated more than a certain volleyball club.

the flowers had been long discarded, they had withered away within the week they had given it. leaving only the lone white lily that was snugly kept in a vase.

your name that once echoed the walls of the classroom and the hallways was nothing but a fleeting memory. tsukishima hated to admit it but you started to fade away.

-

three months have passed. yet tsukishima still couldn't forget about you. how could he? it was his fault after all.

your desk was still there alone with the singular white lily. he had been the one to switch the withering flower every week, it was the least he could do after all.

-

five months had passed. a new white lily and a (favorite/flower) was on your desk. he remembered how you talked about wanting to see a (f/f) bloom on the upcoming weekend that day but didn't have any time to spare for it, which bothered him greatly since he never knew the reason as to why not.

-

six months have officially passed. half a year already and almost everybody has forgotten about you. almost.

tsukishima finally had the guts to ask for your address to see if anyone had any answers as to why you had died. up until now, all he knew was that you died of suicide. funny to think that even after death you were still a mystery to him. well not really funny but you get the point.

as he neared the , he could feel his mouth slack. it shouldn't be considered a house if it looked like that! it had a really modern look to it and it could pass as some rich persons house. to think that you had lived here the entire time.

huh. so she couldn't of died because of financial problems and or poverty.

so as tsukishima unconsciously rang the doorbell, he stood there staring dumbly as the door opened and the light from the inside peaked out.

there, a (h/c) haired woman with (e/c) colored eyes stood before him. he couldn't help but think about how similar you both looked, it was like you had never die—-!

he stopped himself. no. not now.

"good afternoon (l/n)-san, i'm tsukishima kei, a friend of your daughter"

once he had uttered the word daughter, the older woman visibly flinched but smiled warmly up at him "friend? my daughter had friends? that's wonderful! come in, come in, make yourself at home, dear"

-

"tsukishima-kun, was it? my daughter spoke about you from time to time, actually all she's ever talked about was you once middle school started and how you were so tall for your age" she had chuckled lightly, fondly remembering her beautiful child. "its a shame that she had died so early in her life, she could been a great artist, or even a doctor! she had lots of dreams, unfortunately, they won't be able to come true anymore.."

clearing her throat, she had asked the question that he was supposed to answer from the very start.

"i'm here to know the reason as to why she died."