3.

warnings

slight angst! implications of suicide, profanity

if any of these bother you, I advise for you to avoid this book

-

it was a normal day. again. school just finished and he was packing his things, quickly noting how the seat beside him was already unoccupied.

"tsukki! can you go ahead of me? Ms. Ayanokoji asked if i could help her with the papers today."

"whatever" was all he replied as he started walking out of the classroom, leaving his childhood friend behind.

"see you later tsukki!"

-

rounding the corner that almost lead to his freedom, he stopped in his tracks and stood there. dumbly standing in place as he once again heard what made him stop in his tracks.

sobbing. he heard sobbing. and being the person that tsukishima was, he continued to stand there, growing annoyed by the fact that he could've been on his way home by now. goddamnit, i was so close. so so close.

finally being willing to look for the source, his annoyed gaze locked onto a crouching (h/c) haired individual. her arms covering her face as she repeatedly wiped her tears away.

(l/n) (y/n)? wtf? no way.

and being the intellectual that our tsukki is, he walked off. leaving the sobbing girl behind. idiot

-

the next day, everything was going normal, tsukishima had woken up as usual. of course not forgetting the fact that he admired his dinosaur printed t-shirt. he walked to school with yamaguchi as always and of course sat in his usual seat. the seat next to him was once again empty, but he didn't bring much thought to it as he stuck his earphones into his ears and listened to his music.

time went by fast and he has yet to feel the presence of his seatmate and it put him off for a while before he once again brushed it off.

the bell finally rang and he took off his earphones, glancing at his side expecting there to be a (h/c) haired girl clad in uniform, but to his surprise he saw none...

-

"class, unfortunately a classmate of yours has left our world. may they forever rest in peace"

a solemn silence filled the air as everyone in the class- minus the teacher- thought who could have died at such a young age. simultaneously, everyone started to look around, finding the one person that isn't in their seat

no.

fuck no.

(y/n)'s dead?

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER SINCE SUSPENSEFUL ATMOSPHERE AMIRITE??