Part 1

Authors note: hiya! So I haven't read much of the manga yet so if theirs anything past what's currently in the anime right now it won't be in this book. I am currently reading the manga but I'm not a big reader (unless it's fanfic for some reason 😂) and so I haven't gotten very far. So if I get anything wrong that was in the manga then please don't come at me 😂. Thanks for reading this story about the unappreciated bean Ennoshita

It was graduation. Sawamura Y/n was there watching her brother graduate after she had just graduated middle school that morning. Y/n was very shy and didn't have any friends other then her brother and two of his friends Suga and Asahi. She wanted to go to Karasuno just like her brother did and she got in to karasuno so she was going. She had gone to all of her brothers games but went unnoticed by most people except for him. Daichi was worried for his little sister, without him she was antisocial, didn't talk to anyone, she only talk when talked to. He wanted to make sure someone would look out for her and possibly replace him while he's gone. He went through the list of people. Tanaka? No, too crazy he'd scare her. Noya? Nope, same as Tanaka. Kagayama? No, he's not very sociable himself that just might make it worse. Hinata? Nope, too energetic. He kept thinking until he got to one person in particular. Ennoshita. Perfect, he's gentle and kind, she'd be able to talk to him.

"Hey Ennoshita!" Daichi called after the graduation ended with his little sister slightly hidden behind him.

"Hey Daichi, hey Y/n" he got a small smile from the girl as her response. He knew she was shy and that's all he would get from her

"Hey Y/n, could you go over to hang out with Suga and Asahi for a moment, I need to talk to Ennoshita about captain stuff, ok?"

"Ok" she said barley audible to hear but Daichi heard her. She walked over to the other two third years and she looked visibly more comfortable around them and more open.

"I'm not actually hear to talk to you about captain stuff" Daichi said "I wanted to ask you a favor"

"Sure, what is it?"

"My sister, she's coming to karasuno this year and I need someone to look out for her."

"Oh?"

"Look after her, will ya?" Daichi asked the new captain of the volleyball team Ennoshita

"I will, don't worry. Your sister will be good here." He smiled

"Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better. I convinced her to join as a second manager for the team so I know she'll have to make friends doing so, but I wanted to make sure someone would reach out to her and basically replace me, I know you already agreed, but it's a lot I've asked you to do and I won't be surprised if you don't want to-"

"Daichi, I already agreed. I'll look out for her, I'll become friends with her. You've done a lot for me so it's time I do something for you" Ennoshita smiled and then looked over to Y/n "you don't have to worry anymore Daichi. She'll be fine"

"Thanks man, it means a lot" Daichi said going in for a hug which Ennoshita returned. The two walked over to where y/n had gone.

"The new captain!" Suga said ruffling Ennoshita's hair and go a laugh from him.

Y/n became a little more quiet with Ennoshita around, not that she was loud before, but she just talked a little less. That was until Ennoshita started talking to her.

"Hey Y/n, congrats on graduating middle school today" Ennoshita said smiling

"Thanks" she said returning the smiling but just not as big

"Daichi told be about you going to Karasuno and your gonna be a second manager for the team?"

"Yeah"