Part 7

It had been about a month sense Daichi had left and Yuki moved in with Y/n. School had been going well for Y/n, top of her class like always. Her relationship was going good too, they've been going on dates and everything a couple should, well everything a teenage couple should. He always picked her up before morning school and always walks her home after practice. This morning she woke up a little earlier so she could make three lunches, one for her, one for Yuki and one for Chikara, she had promised to make him her famous spaghetti (I know that's not really something you'd eat in Japan but idk Japanese food lol). There was a knock at the door.

"He's early" she chuckled. She opened the door. "Your early" she smiled

"I wanted to come see you earlier today" he said as he leaned down and kissed her on her cheek. "You had a little sauce on your cheek , tastes good" he smiled making her blush

"I'm almost done with the lunches" she smiled "then we can leave"

Yuki walked downstairs not in his uniform for school.

"Where's your uniform, Yuki?! It's a school day you know that right?"

"Yes" he said. His head sounds full of snot "I'm not going"

"Oh goodness, are you ok?" She said going to feel his forehead "you're burning up, bud" she turned to Chikara "I think I might stay home with him"

"I'm fine Y/n" he sucked the snot back into his head "you don't have to stay, go with your boyfriend"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, and don't you dare come home early just for me, go to Ennoshita's if you want, I'll be fine"

"Ok, fine, but if you're still sick tomorrow I'm staying home"

"Yeah, whatever" he said shooing you off

"Your lunch will be in the fridge when I'm done making it"

"Ok"

Y/n finished cooking and put Yuki's portion in the fridge. She said bye to Yuki and grabbed Chikara's hand and they left on their way to school. The school day was just like every other. Coach has called off practice that day so Y/n and Chikara were going to hang out after school. Chikara went to pick up Y/n from her class, but there was a girl right behind him. Y/n was on her phone waiting so she didn't notice.

"Hey there" he said taking her phone from her hand and kissed her forehead

"Hi" she said smiling

"Hi there! I'm Ikeda Keiko! Are you Ennoshita's little sister?" She asked smiling

"Uh" Y/n said, Chikara could see she was nervous so he grabbed her hand

"I don't have a little sister, only a little brother. This is my girlfriend" he smiled as Y/n looked up at him and smiled

"Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend" she smiled at him

"Well now ya know. Oh Y/n, Ikeda-"

"I told you, call me Keiko, silly" she said as she flirtily hit him on the arm

"I'll stick with Ikeda" he nervously laughed "but Ikeda is my partner for a group project, we're gonna work on it today, you can still come over if you want though"

"Sure! I can just look after Micho while you guys work" she smiled at him "we can hang out after"

"Yes we can" he said kissing her temple

"I don't know, we're gonna be working pretty late, wouldn't want you to get home late" Keiko sighed "your parents would get worried"

"Eh, she's my neighbor, and she lives with her brother, he's sick right now so I was actually planning on inviting her to stay the night" he looked at her asking her the question without saying it